Ninja Keep taking

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
Had a lot of fun this morning (UK time) in odins.

Was with a full group and we ninjad 3 keeps and then roamed around wiping out retake forces before eventually we were wiped. :)

I made a short movie of us taking a keep, enjoy...

Ninja Raid

After next week this sort of thing will be a lot harder so may as well enjoy it while we can. ;)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Weee i'm a movie star! *coughs* Even though you can only see my earthbuffs and bladeturn... :(

I'm sure we took more than three keeps, Beck, though possibly we retook the same ones a few times. In the end I was too tired to register which keep we were at. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
Me and my hunter chaps Zepel and Mizar tried the impossible though, by trying to retake Glenlock single handed while you were at it in our frontier..
Had to move my poor bot out into the frontier too but we managed to get the lord to 40% before we got wiped.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Levin said:
Weee i'm a movie star! *coughs* Even though you can only see my earthbuffs and bladeturn... :(

I'm sure we took more than three keeps, Beck, though possibly we retook the same ones a few times. In the end I was too tired to register which keep we were at. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wee I'm a moviestar as well!! Look there I am ... the long Avalonian ... in chain ... I think you see me smite at some point

This was one of the last and one of the fastest ... I enjoyed it and next patch it will be over ... which is to bad for us but a blessing for the poor mids and hippies

And aye Levin we were ALL very tired ... I blame Medea for keeping us awake !

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Make the most of it for a few days, will be alot more difficult soon with the keep door changes. Unless theres a huge zerg of ya with rams. Guess it will still be posible just not with a a small grp that all.

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
Well one keep from each realm retains the old layout so they can still be ninjad. :clap:

Medea

Fledgling Freddie
Shanaia said:
And aye Levin we were ALL very tired ... I blame Medea for keeping us awake !

Moi? <looks innocent>

But it was great fun! And thanks Beck, I always wanted to be a movie star :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom