Ninja Gaiden

Aada

Part of the furniture
I dont get why people are saying this game is so hard... it is'nt really i mean if you block and have abit of skill the game is pretty easy.

Button bashers need to think again before playing it.

one guy even said you need a touch of the Force to play it lmao.

whats others thoughts on this game?

ArrrImmaPir8!

Fledgling Freddie
It's tough but in a way that is beatable. It doesn't rely on stupid cheap AI or bugs and once you've got a pattern down you can beat anyone pretty easily.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Pretty much sums up the average yank gamer in general. They had to dumb down the American versions of the first Tomb Raider game. This isn't a new thing.

ArrrImmaPir8!

Fledgling Freddie
All Americans are rubbish at games and all Brits are great at games!

Fucking idiot.

ArrrImmaPir8!

Fledgling Freddie
I can't help but feel you've confused our roles, you're the idiot who gets repeatedly banned and has entered a thread spewing retarded made up shit, do try to keep up sonny.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Nice to know someone out there is keeping track of everything I do on this forum.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
ArrrImmaPir8! said:
All Americans are rubbish at games and all Brits are great at games!

Fucking idiot.

he never said that, what he did say is mostly true. they change games to make em easier, they change films to make the story easier to understand. they even had to change philosopher for sorceror in the first harry potter film. who the fuck doesnt know what a philosopher is?

ArrrImmaPir8!

Fledgling Freddie
My knowledge of America and it's inhabitants is based on a stupid stereotype! All Americans are stupid LOL.

Jesus christ, if you want to be racist at least be vaguely accurate.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
holy fucking...

no one said all americans are stupid, you were the first person to mention anyone said EVERY american was. quote exactly where dil said "every american is stupid".

also, being american isnt a race. thats like saying the english are a race of people. it seems all your trying to do is cause flaming, so maybe you can fuck off with it to a forum where its appreciated, not the gaming forum.

all that has been said is things are made a bit easier to understand for americans, NOT things are made easier to understand because ALL americans are stupid.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
LOL tris. Why are you even trying. He's a pir8 m8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom