Ninja Gaiden 2

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Just played the demo and loved it. I was a bit wary of the original on the xbox, its was good but I never really clicked with it, but after playing half hour of the demo all I want is more.

It may not look like the best game out there, but it is so playable I am guna have to buy it.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I watched the review on gametrailers and have mixed feelings about this one. It looks like it's just more of the same of NG1, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. What is bad is that they said the boss fights were incredibly irritating, a trial and error thing to find out how to kill them, and then sometimes them doing combos that just totally wipe you out for seemingly no reason whatsoever.

This is the type of game that's going to have me chucking my xbox through the window, so I think it's best avoided. Though I might just try the demo :)

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Been playing alot of Ikaruga on 360 and its the same thing of trial and error with the bosses, though it doesn't help if I suck at the game.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Been waiting since I finished the first ninja gaiden for this. This will be me sorted for gaming for the rest of the year :D

Yaka

Part of the furniture
first one was hard, ps3 remake has harder. im not gonna play this any more boss fights are down to luck. i also broke me bros wireless pad playing:/

the gore is stunning to look at, the guy that made this made some naff comments about dmc4, at least that didnt have odd bosses that would require a few hours of replays to get past.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I don't see the problem with having to spend ages on a boss fight, feels so much better than you actually do it, plus that's what all games used to be like. Unlike the laughable final bosses from Halo etc.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
it's definately not a game for me. I almost gave up on eternal sonata, after I died on the final boss twice :)

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I don't see the problem with having to spend ages on a boss fight, feels so much better than you actually do it, plus that's what all games used to be like. Unlike the laughable final bosses from Halo etc.

To some extent, yes, but poorly designed bosses that are difficult because of cheese/poor game mechanics are certainly not fun to fight over and over.

If developers need help on how to make good hard boss fights, see DMC1 and, more importantly, DMC3.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
To some extent, yes, but poorly designed bosses that are difficult because of cheese/poor game mechanics are certainly not fun to fight over and over.

If developers need help on how to make good hard boss fights, see DMC1 and, more importantly, DMC3.

agree 100%

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm never playing against you then Ch3tan. I have to pause at every boss and do like 30 replays. Took me an hour and 40 mins to clear level 2 on normal :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom