Nildram

H

hercules-df

Lo m8s only a week to go till glorious SEXUALLY FAST 2mbit nildram dsl replaces my isdn :D. Just makin sure none of u dudes have had any problems with them/daoc, Ill also be using a router, will that try to bork up daoc too?

cheers dudes

R

Rollie_David

nildram are very good, never had a problem in 6 months, my last isp was BTopenhell, had over 70 different problems with them in 1 year so pretty much anything is better than that crap.

V

villageidiot

"The only good thing about the Irish is they are further away from the french than we are"

rofl very good

L

Loth

Great ISP, I've had ADSL with them for nearly 2 years and ISDN for 6 months prior to that.

T

[TP]Darksbane

Nildram are cool, uber customer support so im told. very fast lines and rarely any problems. as soon is my Btopenworld contract us up ill be switching to them.
Router wont give u no hassle with DAOC, i use one atm.

S

stupidshady

Using router atm to ( got cable tough ) but it works fine, gives sometimes prob with other games because of the internal firewall ( witsh I still dunno how to shut off :-/ ) but with daoc it should work perfect. Gl en have fun with it dude ;)

L

Loth

Aye forgot to say, no probs using a router here (with a NAT setup) although you may have to open a few ports on its firewall, if it has one.

H

hercules-df

ahha. thanks for the info dudes :) cant wait :D

How is their usenet feed btw? nice and fast + uber binary retention? :) if you smell what im cooking :)

this 2mbit wont be just for daoc :)

L

Loth

Their old news server was a bit shite (from Supernews, not in-house and was capped at 16K/sec rotfl) but they recently installed their own in-house one.

I think it's quite good retention-wise and speed-wise, but a proper news account (say from Clara) is still better.

H

hercules-df

hmm i had clara once,
as long as i can get full use of 2mbit from the popular binary ngs im happy :)

M

M® Zîllâ

I hope nildram r cool cuase my exchange has just trigerd and that who i was planing on going with at last ill be rid of that pesky isdn peice of crap

H

hercules-df

hehe M¢Ðâdd¥
excactly the same here dude :)
im on virgin net isdn atm which is perfectly fine, i just need fatpipe!!! :)
everyone seems to love up nildram, always had a good rep with ispreview etc.. think we finally will be in the glory days m8 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom