Nightshades +skills?

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Alot of templates always have +11 stealth + weapon skills etc
as RR increases +11 +12 +13 providing you have +11 to the skills in template you get benefit.. So why do i see in templates mostly that they dont remove some of there imbued stealth?
know as RR increases they generaly change spec removing specced stealth so they keep it at 50 but is it not benefitial to perhaps leave stealth specced a little higher so you can remove some of the utility of imbued stealth for more resists or perhaps some con/hits or what not? Was told that + stealth is pointless anyways but i thought id ask this question to see what replys i get. seeing as how imbue utility of spec skills is high...

Side note
In throne room there is weapon master merchan selling dyes at 125 gold each or something like that and rathe than try them spending wasting y little cash i have is there a site someone has posted pics of the dyes?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
a NS drops his stealth from spec as he gains RRs 35 up to RR5 then 34 at RR6 33 at RR7 etc etc always hitting 50 with items+RR+spec

its not easy to cap everything on a NS...not exactly hard either with todays items

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
ITs more beneficial to have "the template" and respec each RR to icrease dps by upping your CS/CD, using this ability to spec wyrd and gain spec points through RRs this way is the only way a shade can compete in pure dps with an infiltrator, a low RR infil is far superior in raw dps to a low rr shade, yet once you reach rr6+ its sorta evens out and even sometimes edges in favour of the shade.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
could be that some ppl want 35 stealth for shadow strike? :p and remove some stealth and get higher resists or something instead? ^^

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
ok thanks gives me something to think about

oh btw neff mate completed me template :D it roxor:D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Gimping your spec dps wise for a very situational ability is silly imo :eek:

Also gimping your spec to make up for a lazy template will mean losing alot :(

In short , what neff said tbh ;)

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
ok, so im going to make RR3 very soon, what spec to be getting 'onwith'? blade shade with 44 crit strike?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
37 Weapon
37 Stealth
35 Envenom(Red Disease, invaluable weapon solo)
44 crit
Rest Celtic dual

As you raise rr pump points you have spare into celtic dual and or maybe 50 critical strike :D

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
i solo'd my autotrained shade from rr2 till rr6 with 44cs, 36 stealth/env/blades, 25cd and it performed pretty well with a template that had +11skills to all, including envenom :p
at rr6 i respeced for more cs and cd by lowering stealth/env/blades. will do it again at rr8 - if i ever reach it ofc.

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
I never said i was gimping my char fora lasy template who said this?????

I asked the question why do people not put in the template +8 or 9 or 10 at high rr so they can imbue more utility in form of resists etc not the + to skills for dps...of course we need +11 mele skills lol but was refering to stealth mostly- i know its common place to despec stealth to gain more in mele spec lines but ive totaly lost plot now QQ whatever like:drink: :england:

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
its allso alot cheaper to buy a respec stone than a new SC every time u ding a new RR ^^

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I never said i was gimping my char fora lasy template who said this?????

I asked the question why do people not put in the template +8 or 9 or 10 at high rr so they can imbue more utility in form of resists etc not the + to skills for dps...of course we need +11 mele skills lol but was refering to stealth mostly- i know its common place to despec stealth to gain more in mele spec lines but ive totaly lost plot now QQ whatever like:drink: :england:

Watering down your overall dps gained from rr by having anything but +11 stealth or whatever on your template is silly ...

Speccing 50 stealth would cost 2x more than capping and only having to spec 37 ... I think you can see the merit in that :p

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Watering down your overall dps gained from rr by having anything but +11 stealth or whatever on your template is silly ...

Speccing 50 stealth would cost 2x more than capping and only having to spec 37 ... I think you can see the merit in that :p

yes i do hence im not gimping my self and im using an ubber neff neff template that kinda roxor even though im a luri not elf but you understnd the question and where i come from? being a newb? that being said im a newb yes i said it again i thought it was a prety good dam question working with that basis.....But alas question solved and QQ whatever :D

Now Neff im due to become rr 4 soon what spec now bro?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
yes i do hence im not gimping my self and im using an ubber neff neff template that kinda roxor even though im a luri not elf but you understnd the question and where i come from? being a newb? that being said im a newb yes i said it again i thought it was a prety good dam question working with that basis.....But alas question solved and QQ whatever :D

Now Neff im due to become rr 4 soon what spec now bro?

Lol show me where i called you a newb ? Or are you just assuming ? You do know what the say about assumption and whose mother she is ;)

rr4 spec

44 Critical Strike
36 Stealth
36 Weapon
34-36 envenom
Rest Celtic Dual

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
lol thanks punsihment and neff but ya specs so simular whats best? why the difference?

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
mines SLIGHTLY better on the _average_ dps side, his is just laziness :)

mine has lifebane though, if you dont want that you could drop env some and pump up CS/CD a little.

Lick

Loyal Freddie
I was tempted to do a template with stealth on a mainhand weapon in the 2h slot and after the initial strike, swap to RH slot but I never got around to it. One thing i hate is that i cant spec below 30 stealth or else i'll lose my safefall ability :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom