NIGHTSHADES : I need your help (ALL LEVEL NIGHTSHADES)

A

Aeiedil

please can you post up the following please

your level
weapskill
weapon info (dps quality con bonus) (state which is mainhand and which is mainhand)
hp
how much you spent in +con when you made the charachter
how much +con you have from items
how many +hits you have
what level toughness you have
what level augmented con you have
base spec
spec and stats with items (also state if you are blade or pierce)

i dont need to know what the items are that you use or anything, but as much of the information that i have asked for as possible would be VERY much welcomed, especially at the moment the hp-related questions. with these i hope to make my nightshade spreadsheet more accurate and make it actually work for other levels of nightshades etc :)

thx in advance (no spam please)

E

Exiled

gah i thought you came back to play ? :) hehe, um, i will try to dig out poisonlvys info (sorry poisonivy didnt realise you had a ns of the same name :) )

A

Aeiedil

got an update to my requests, i need the following
can someone roll a luri or elf stalker
give it +10 con
find its hps at level 1 (nekkid)
find its hps at level 5 (nekkid also)

the otehr level atm im interested in is 24, but any level shade, ANY LEVEL can please do this, i dont want just level 50 shades because then ill wind up with a feckered spreadsheet :)

A

Aeiedil

oh btw ill be back to play soon, mid-march im back home for a month or so so have unmetered net agian so expect to see me then :)

O

old.Niljindil

Ill ask zamza when he gets here(we are on a lan playing). He has a level 41 shade.

Since there should be lots of 50s that can do this you might find the info useful? :)

Oh and can you please make the spreadsheet available in html somewhere? cuz i cba to "borrow" office :p

A

Aeiedil

i think you might be able to download the office plugin, try to load the online version and see what it says

atm im trying to sort out a working version for all levels nil, incuding an extended item list. atm the items information is incomplete regarding dps af and quality in general, and is lacking for sub-50's, and so i am currently building it up :)

A

Aeiedil

oh btw i have more interest in sub-50 shades hp's atm however all information can help to prove or disprove my formula right :)

A

Aeiedil

<bump>

i urgently need the information please, i cant continue my work without it

A

Aeiedil

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(:(:(:(:(:( tis teh uber spreadsheet :( else ill have to wait till i lvl my second shade

A

Aeiedil

i neeed sleep :( gonna leave these computers soon for the night :p cant believe noone will jsut roll up a level 1 stalker with +10 con on some server and tell me the hp :( itll take abotu 5 mins :p

S

Spamb0t

well u did ask for someone to get one from lvl1 to 5 .. but ill tell u stats from me lvl17 ns when i get home. and if i remember... and ill make a lvl1 stalker with +10 con too! also if i remember ofcourse :D

all this for the cheap price of PL to 45+ :I

A

Aeiedil

fine buggrit i had to pay the money to be able to log in to just find some shades, and you know what the information really did not fit :p

and so to get steady information im just gonna have to level up my second shade at easter :p

V

VodkaFairy

Will post my info later, just got back from holiday :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom