Nightshade Spec

Adari

Part of the furniture
I'm eager to try a lot of NS builds, any suggestions not similar to the ones below are greatly appreciated.

This is what I tried so far:

50 Pierce 38 CD.

Descent.

50 CD 38 Pierce

Uberwtfpwn, better than any wyrd build including those with cs imho.

36 Blades 50 CS 21 CD

Stupid, low dmg, low swing speed with battler malice, low dmg on infs, no good stun, PA dmg variance is like lol (when you dont get oov because of server lag). I don't see why people claim this to be teh_rox.

50 Blades 41 CD

Current spec. Interesting but not as good as cd spec with dual heaters / cold weaps. I find it hard to time strafe+side stun but heh ;| Remedy n malice proc are vital.

Now how bout youuuuu

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
50 cd, 34 blade, 34 cs, 34 stealth, 20 env

wanted to try this spec since forever, way before wyrds tests, but never got the guts to try it :p

Adari

Part of the furniture
why? low ws?

im tempted to try 44 CD 34 CS 35 pierce, what you think? Can still do DB/Squall spam FTW but will have PA/creeping death which can be quite nice if you land it :p

Petwick(Ebony Hand)

Fledgling Freddie
my current spec is st 34 pierce 35 CS 44 CD 32 env 31 all +16

Seems to be working well,decent PA cap,hit with second weapon well,and top s/c debuff

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:

wanted to try this spec since forever, way before wyrds tests, but never got the guts to try it :p
Never got the stones you mean?
oahahahah heeh. :x

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
35 stealth, 39 CD 39 piercing, 34 CS 35 envenom (ich) like it or not... i love it alot with ctd+matter mainhand/cold mainhand/heat mainhand

r0x :p

rr6 going 34 stealth, 39 CD/piercing 35 env rest CS :cheers:

I'd say 50 cd 35 pierce 35 stealth, rest cd and env at 38 is the best spec for fighting other assasins when ur lower RR.
And 50 CS, 51 combinded weaponspec, 50 combined stealth, 33ish CD and rest env is the best spec when u get a lil higher RR and can go after tanks with greater success - thats my conclusion after played my shade back 'n' forth for many years.

** On top of my head specs **

Vodkafairy said:

IMO, 34 CS abit low to get those uber hits with? I donno - havnt tested that spec :p

Have a feeling one will only use the icestorm chain + CD anytime with this spec ( and the occasional garrotte ) think the PA on other stealthers will be high enough but on lighttanks/tanks u wont see any hits above 400 ( not sure tho since i never tryed it )

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

i'll do it for yo0 VF when i ding rr7 >_>

Adari

Part of the furniture
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
IMO, 34 CS abit low to get those uber hits with? I donno - havnt tested that spec :p

Have a feeling one will only use the icestorm chain + CD anytime with this spec ( and the occasional garrotte ) think the PA on other stealthers will be high enough but on lighttanks/tanks u wont see any hits above 400 ( not sure tho since i never tryed it )

It's not about the dmg though, dmg you do with CD styles when 50 CD. PA dmg will just be like a bonus if you get it in, creeping death stun is the leathal part.

PA+CD followed by ice storm+tempest spam when 50 CD on dual heaters is gonna be pwn.

(i think)

I dont believe in blades with 50 cd 34 cs, blades r teh sook.

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
I had a friend on pry rr10 ns went 50 cd said he hated it....the style dmg was all over the place and distinct amount lower than the cs styles....im personally the cookie cutter 50cs 34 blade spec atm. But would like to be dual lw pierce equivalent.

Slytale

Loyal Freddie
You have much to learn young padiwan .. i am THE Bladeshade remember .. ever since old frontiers .. i only changed to pierce post TOA...

Blades takes a certain level of patience and understanding ...

I'd say when fighting only assasins and archers .. perhaps LW are the better option .. when looking at a whole range of targets , you might find that blade would yield a better result ...

In most cases .. assasins with heat / cold resists will beat you in a 1vs1 .. 50% dmg negate really isn't good.

I am 50k from RR9 now ... i will respec blades in the next bit ... and try it myself once again with Malice / Battler / Traitors and Remedy .. Aug Str 4, Tough 5 . Mopain 4 ... I am dropping mos alltogether since i have multiple SL

I want to have 2500 hp and 1600 WS ... with my blades setup ...

now THAT would be fun :)

Slytale said:
You have much to learn young padiwan .. i am THE Bladeshade remember .. ever since old frontiers .. i only changed to pierce post TOA...

Blades takes a certain level of patience and understanding ...

I'd say when fighting only assasins and archers .. perhaps LW are the better option .. when looking at a whole range of targets , you might find that blade would yield a better result ...

In most cases .. assasins with heat / cold resists will beat you in a 1vs1 .. 50% dmg negate really isn't good.

I am 50k from RR9 now ... i will respec blades in the next bit ... and try it myself once again with Malice / Battler / Traitors and Remedy .. Aug Str 4, Tough 5 . Mopain 4 ... I am dropping mos alltogether since i have multiple SL

I want to have 2500 hp and 1600 WS ... with my blades setup ...

now THAT would be fun :)

Agree on the LW part alot - the main reason i changed from 49/50 cd spec with dual LWs was that it only worked well vs stealthers - i found myself often hitting grped / resists buffed targets for pathetic amount of dmg - this was OF tho. But i donno i always liked PA'ing ppl for 700+ dmg and since i used 2x SL aswell in temp i always got the PA in :eek:

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
First off, Nichii, the 50cd 38pierce is actually also a variation of Wyrd spec. The whole point of Wyrd spec is that u only have 51combined weap(blade/pierce) and then high 44+ CS or in your case, CD and then only use CS/CD styles(still use DB ofc ;)).

Im 37pierce35stl44cs23cd34env and its working just fine :) I just need to tweak my temp..coz it, well, it sux :p

I know high CD can be nice aswell..especially with side posi opener and such..but its a fact that CS styles have higher growth rates, hence more dmg ;)

/Dracus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom