O

ormagaa

Originally posted by NoBrains
we were only 3 :p

Nothing compared to those groups of 4-5ppl mids hibs we took down :p :m00:

best excuse i ever heard

G

greenfingers

well, some peeps play @ night, some play in primetime ....

stop the horrasment NOW plz.

H

heath

i work nights...and get home sometimes at 5-6am in the morning....so, by your whine i am not allowed to play the game/go Rvr until you fell the safety in numbers !!...in a phrase

Kiss my ass....i will play when, where, how, as much and what time i feel.....if you dont like getting killed at 6am...go to bed and come on at teatime when the rest of your friends are there to help you. Otherwise stop whining about playing times and use your head.
Also...what were you doing out that early ???....if you killed me and i was solo the last thing i would do is make a damn BW thread about it.
There is such a thing as /release ....buy medallion(or /q ) and either go to bed or log an alt. Just shows how dumb you are to get killed and come on here.

:kissit:

Just noticed...you are the same person who popped up on me in DF...and legged it when i was beating you to a pulp....how the hell did you disappear so fast....and take all of your poison effects with you ???.....next time i will land more than one slam to stop you from running !!. ((o:

N

NoBrains

best excuse i ever heard

So mids hibs can zerg poor albs cant?

Heck alb is ment to zerg not hibs and mids :)

And as I said in my last post... We were outnumbered in 90% of the fights...

The only soloers in emain (enemy) were Shafu from mid and Guei from hib...
That I've seen ofc...

Can't see your name here tho :p

O

ormagaa

Originally posted by NoBrains

And as I said in my last post... We were outnumbered in 90% of the fights...

Can't see your name here tho :p

No i dont solo very well with healer ;P

Actually you know more than me about the stealtherwar, just looked funny, the perma fg+ scouts on amg use to outnumber us too ;)

V

VVatchh

Shafu was not in emain at 6am, nor were there any groups of 4-5 mids... there was 1 solo shammy at mmg 1-2 other sb's running somewhere and a 44 skald running about, and a group of 5 hibs.

So don't come here and feel leet about wtfpwning every1 at 6am with ur cosy lil zerg.

To heath: don't remember you beating me to pulp in DF:clap: :clap: :clap:
don't know what you're talking about but sounds to me that you wanted me to sit down without armor and let u try some 2h positionals.

Last post here, not wasting my time on ppl trying to tell me i shouldn't run away and stealth, or shouldn't come back to emain cuz u luv to wtfzergpwn at 6am:confused:

Edit: btw You were 5 albs, unless ofc you were all soloing togheter otw from amg-mmg :great:

F

-Freezingwiz-

shafu is cool I have only seen him solo with that anoying pet and QC pbaoe mezz :p

S

sigidil

Originally posted by heath
...in a phrase

Kiss my ass....i will play when, where, how, as much and what time i feel.....
....if you killed me and i was solo the last thing i would do is make a damn BW thread about it.

Last part of the Quote:

Then why are u responding to this thread anyway?
Is it out of pure dumbness or just to show u're ass so we all can kiss it? ;-)

/ki(ss)CK :D

G

grimster

I was playing late that night too.

I got zerged left right and center. and it's nothing to whine about.

the albs teamwork are crap imo, elajt is looking for his mommy while wittor is playing his banjo.

:)

H

heath

Originally posted by VVatchh
To heath: don't remember you beating me to pulp in DF:clap: :clap: :clap:
don't know what you're talking about but sounds to me that you wanted me to sit down without armor and let u try some 2h positionals.

Well...firstly...i do, and i am sure some of my guildies who i was asking why yo could just vanish in mid hit will remember me asking about you too.
Secondly, you were not sat...i was, i had just taken on 2 mobs and was getting my end back. Don't know where the "without armour" comes into it...you had armour, and were prolly buffed to the gills..i only have my SC armour. I don't run round fully buffed.
Third and finally...i am a s/s armsman..i was blocking and parrying your moves quite well thank you.

I do remember though...and if i do bump into you again..i will be taking screenies next time.
TTFN....and if i was you i would get that memory checked. ((o:

L

lpep

Originally posted by heath
Well...firstly...i do, and i am sure some of my guildies who i was asking why yo could just vanish in mid hit will remember me asking about you too.
Secondly, you were not sat...i was, i had just taken on 2 mobs and was getting my end back. Don't know where the "without armour" comes into it...you had armour, and were prolly buffed to the gills..i only have my SC armour. I don't run round fully buffed.
Third and finally...i am a s/s armsman..i was blocking and parrying your moves quite well thank you.

I do remember though...and if i do bump into you again..i will be taking screenies next time.
TTFN....and if i was you i would get that memory checked. ((o:

give up whining cos u didnt get the lil ol sb,he dont have vanish so chances r that it was lagg....

i have had the same thing happen myselrf in df a coule times with albs hitting them once to find they r gone....

H

heath

Not whining....not the forst person i didnt kill...prolly wont be the last. Doubt if it was lag....i was giving him a good few hits....even if it was , how did his poison effects just vanish too...not the usual flasing and go. ??? ...Ah well....could be worse...at least he didnt kill me !! (o:

Users who are viewing this thread