Night time keep taking

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
After last rash of whinging i was thinking about the whole "AC raid" and so forth, and was wondering what people think of this idea

The servers are english, therefore english time zone (could change for whatever language u using). From a set point in the evening to a set point in the morning, ie midnight to 5am real time the keep guards at towers, keeps, relic forts etc, would be higher lvl, or respawn faster, or spawn in larger bunches or a mixture.

End result being if you want to take a keep at 3am with a bunch of insomniac mates, you can do but you will have a harder time doing it than if you did it during the day, but without the running the risk of people actually defending it.

The obvious point being that while it is still doable to raid at 3am, it is as people have said a MMORPG and a PVP game, not PVEing NPCs while everyone else is asleep, and might push people to do it more prime time

Or am i talking rubbish ? :p

spook

Fledgling Freddie
military standard is to double guard at nighttime, so might not be a totally stupid idea :p

But then again, standards isn't much part of this game.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
spook said:
military standard is to double guard at nighttime, so might not be a totally stupid idea :p

But then again, standards isn't much part of this game.
what about double standards? :p

haoth

Fledgling Freddie
i see why we need npc guards but what about only having guards at nigth,
then no guards at all at primetime ?

Comos

Loyal Freddie
The new MMORPG Age of Mourning Rises is going to deal with this by increasing guards when the population to defend is lower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom