night night

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Gl etc shame uve took this decision tbh after that great relic raid u made Sunday but i guess if u feel u have to go very saddening day for albion :<

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
yay... now you and Healu have time to visit me in WoW... :cheers:
see sig for the server ;)
enjoy your freedom!

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Wow sucks don't waste your well earned duckets.

C ya bubble.
it sucks less than the current state of DAoC (especially after NF killed RvR even for PvE whores like me) and you can actually enjoy leveling in WoW :)
anyway, that's all a matter of opinion really... :drink:

oh, actually, does that mean that Healu is also leaving DAoC?

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Hope you come back one day Bubble, you're a great PvE leader and a good sorc in RvR! :)

Gamah

Banned
Chrystina said:
it sucks less than the current state of DAoC (especially after NF killed RvR even for PvE whores like me) and you can actually enjoy leveling in WoW :)
anyway, that's all a matter of opinion really... :drink:

oh, actually, does that mean that Healu is also leaving DAoC?

no the leveling is not fun, its counter fun infact..first of all having chain quests to make any xp is ZzZ and second of all why would you want to make an alt just to do the same quests.

3rd of all the honour system sucks.

NF didn't kill RvR

Yes a matter of opinion indeed.

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
Awww bubbly :fluffle:

All the raids u did were awesome and u are one of the most unselfish ppl i have ever had the joy of grping with .... we had fun doing ml1.1 over and over, hehe .... and ofc the DR which i bugged u for at the rl meet so i could join in :worthy:

Albion will miss you, me especially! good luck hun in whatever you choose to do :cheers:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Awww :(

Take care Bubble, hope to see you soon, this one's on me :drink:

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
no the leveling is not fun, its counter fun infact..first of all having chain quests to make any xp is ZzZ and second of all why would you want to make an alt just to do the same quests.

3rd of all the honour system sucks.

NF didn't kill RvR

Yes a matter of opinion indeed.

Xp per lvl seems about the same as DAOC to grind but has the bonus of getting 100% Xp bonus from being rested. Did my Warrior to 60 with Quests and doing Mage with just grinding mobs and kill tasks (kill 30 spiders etc) and avioding all rare drop quests.

Tbh its was the same in DAOC after 1 lvl 60 the normal way it was either

1) Cabby + BB @ Gobbo's in Lyonesse
2) Necro anywere in the Mailand Si realy
3) AC pbaoe group
4) Mini @ Oger camp

Problem is you have very little viable moves at 60. Large chunk of casters baseline moves were usless as were alot low lvl spec moves. Simular deal with tanks. After 3 years of useing the same 5-6 moves over and voer and voer again you get bored (same will happen in WoW in 3 years time no doupt). DAOC needs rehash of combat system to keep people interested.

Oh and take care Bubble ><

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Didnt really know you that well, think i might have brushed shoulders with you a long time ago in LoE (when i played an arms). Any raids you led where always well organised and fun. Take care Bubble, you will be missed by Albion.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
hope bubble gets lured back :)

daoc is like a drug, you cant stay off for too long

Glerina

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for all the great raids I was allowed to join (and sorry for being such a crap player at times).
You were always so nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom