gohan

FH is my second home
well sux to be him but cant feel to bad for him

he's cleary a retard

lol scammed twice......

all cos he thought he might be in

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I want to feel sorry for him, but I cannot, it's just ridiculous that he fell for either scam.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Just how stupid can you get?

Its not like they took his bank details and emptied his account, he did it for them?! Did he really think he'd get any money back?

What kind of an idiot gives that kind of money to someone he's never met, someone he's never even spoken to on the phone?

There will be scammers for as long as there are idiots like this around paying them.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
He must be a right window licker / banjo player to have fallen for those scams. A postman with £130,000 as well, that is where all my missing discs from Play.com have been going I guess! ;)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
If you've going to start handing out sums of money like that, it must have been at LEAST £10,000 for the funeral in the first place, you offer to go out and visit them to give them the money if you really want to give the money away. I can't beleive the stupidity of some people I really can't. He had £130,000 spare, why did he start giving any of it out in the first place without meeting the person; that's plenty of cash to take a trip to america where he soon would of found out this woman was actually not there at all...

What a sucker for an apparently good looking woman.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
There's a word for people like him... "muppet".

Seriously 100 grand to a stranger on the internet you've known for a few weeks. Then another 30 grand to another perfect stranger shortly after.

I know he looks like he fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down but surely he can't be that desperate for female attention that he believes everything he's told?

While part of me feels sorry for the guy that he was kind hearted enough to believe he was helping someone out, another part of me thinks he just a mug with more brains in his bollocks than in his head.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
What a complete dickhead! People like this guy are put on the planet to serve as a warning for everyone else.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
I felt sorry for the guy until i saw the pictures - of him and the woman.

Then it all made sense. :p When will men learn. Jerking off is always cheaper.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I am amazed that people are still falling for this kind of thing... god....

Fast

Part of the furniture
Cupid stunt, and to get blagged twice! /facepalm.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
He must be a right window licker

Damn right, he moistens the double glazing like a good 'un imo. What a tit.

He deserves the money loss <pretends to be Nigerian and sets us social site address>.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I want to feel sorry for him, but I cannot, it's just ridiculous that he fell for either scam.

he had slight sympathies for the first one, this last one just shows he's never gonna learn.

thinking about emailing him myself.. i could sure do with £130.000

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom