nicolas

E

envenom

hi mate just wondering why is it u and ur minstrel friend make it a priority trying to kill me hehe i die but hey im not bothered just wondering if u have some crudge against me :)

cya in game hope to kill u sometime aint done it yet but im sure i will :D

ps btw this isnt a moan post

H

Hit ^_^

think the minstrels just pissed cause you been "hitting" at her Bf.
just a thougt. :p

O

old.Xanthian

Aussie = Newb

Me = lvl 42 MAGE Solo'd Aussie..
QC Mezz, Stun, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke.

Dont shoot your mouth off Aussie, you aint all that. Twat.

A

Aussie-

you only forgot to say the xxxxxx times i 1 shotted you :D

btw everyone can kill an enemy when he is busy with another one lol

X

xplo

Aussie is the best scout on Excalibur with most rp. O and if u get mezzed it doesnt mean that u r noob or else we would all be noobs. Aussie do u have a spare bow of doom? *wink*
/send Xplo :D

D

debrentforde

Greetings,

Are you the same envenum that was wriggling on the end of my polearm just outside Castle Sauvage the other day?

Anthony de Brentforde
<Legio X>

Armsman of the 44th Season

C

Cowled

Originally posted by Aussie-
another *ego* thread from mr envenom

let's show how powerfull you really are mister

http://users.skynet.be/Aussie/envenom.jpg
http://users.skynet.be/Aussie/envenom2.jpg

nothing but a n00b that even has buffs after he recently died

ktnxbye

(and thats only 2 times i was close enough to see it ;) )

http://users.skynet.be/Aussie/envenom2.jpg <--- and that my children shows a 3 on 1 situation - Aussie getting owned 1on1, if he didn't have eldric shooting, and Daws healing.

Btw - why hit that poor kobie twice with slam? Effect-stun have to expire first.

N

)nick(

We take a particular fancy to any other stealthers so don't take it personal :)

I thought you killed me once on crim when you were with iziz and aieieiedil?

E

envenom

LOL aussie was that last night when there was about 20 albs inside bolg keep in hib? if so u know well that was a suicide kill and erm if i remember right u were 1 hit from dieing until someone insta healed u and then eldric shot me with his bow so dont say anythin mate u think ur good but ur a load of bollox i never said i was good but u seem to think u are u run away when ur nearly dead run run run aussie! its the only thing u can do.

so in the end guys aussie was yelling for help like some bitch and ended up being ganked by 20 albs but hey it was a suicide kill that nearly worked if he wasnt healed it sure would have.

and btw this post was aimed at nicolas not anyone else and hes replyed and hes not taking the piss.

E

envenom

debrentford i very much doubt that was me i only go to alb when relic raid etc on so no it wasnt me :)

E

envenom

ops nic i didnt know that minstrel was ur GF :D no wonder when u die she makes suicide kill attempt how romantic :)

T

Talifer

Maybe it's because Envenom is the best /laugh spammer in the game, especially at corpses he had no involvement in killing

Talifer

A

Aussie-

The hard life of a buffed assassin that cant kill an archer
written by envenom

:rolleyes:

Must be soooooo difficult to win from an archer when you evade like hell and hit 1/3 harder because of you buffs :D

/em is waiting for a thread where he owns an archer :rolleyes:

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by Cowled

Btw - why hit that poor kobie twice with slam? Effect-stun have to expire first.

because that does more dmg then your weapon.
kinda funny those wannabee scouts wanna learn me how to play :D

E

envenom

i like /laughing at chars i havent killed and i have killed 1 it makes them release 2 its pisses them off which is always nice :D

aussie the buffs i had were from a druid in that keep and they were only a few so what if i had buffs wouldnt u?

B

belth

Originally posted by Talifer
Maybe it's because Envenom is the best /laugh spammer in the game, especially at corpses he had no involvement in killing

Talifer

Nah, it's inbred in some Nightshades.

O

old.LandShark

two words Envenom:
RVR
Forum

3 more:
instead
of
here

E

envenom

just out of interest this post was aimed at nicolas it wasnt a boast it was a question why are ppll posting? when it has nothing to do with them??? u just made this simple question into a bitch fight sod off and bug someone else ffs when i boast u can post but this was a question grow up and get a life u nosey gits

L

-Lonewolf-

They always do that ignore them Envenom ;)

I learnt the hard way

O

old.legaoniel

Envenom, this is a full stop. (.)

If we don't use them we'd all go very red in the face and suffocate.

They are a GOOD thing.

P

pitspawn

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Aussie = Newb

Me = lvl 42 MAGE Solo'd Aussie..
QC Mezz, Stun, Nuke, Nuke, Nuke.

Dont shoot your mouth off Aussie, you aint all that. Twat.

LOL. What skill is envolved when you long duration stun some1 and nuke them to death? :clap: They cant return fire, cant move basically they're sitting ducks. No skill envolved in that whatsoever, especially if you have qc mezzed your target.

Castable stuns should be removed from eldritch. Stun is the most potent for of paralysation in this game, im just glad there is no target aoe stun.

B

belth

Re: .

Originally posted by old.legaoniel
Envenom, this is a full stop. (.)

If we don't use them we'd all go very red in the face and suffocate.

They are a GOOD thing.

Not to him, he's über, he doesn't need punctuation.

E

envenom

well atleast light agrees with me why are ppl still posting on this thread? nic answered my question weird ppl

T

Talifer

Originally posted by envenom
i like /laughing at chars i havent killed and i have killed 1 it makes them release 2 its pisses them off which is always nice :D

I think this reply from you answers your questions as to why people post in this thread, we're just hoping for the board equivalent of releasing ;)

Talifer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom