Nickelback pwnage...

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Ah yes, it's the im not as rich as you, aint getting laid and aint getting no coke whine sites :p

Im not a mulit milionaire music maker, im rly not in a position to be critical :/ Are you?

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Mojo said:
Ah yes, it's the im not as rich as you, aint getting laid and aint getting no coke whine sites :p

Im not a mulit milionaire music maker, im rly not in a position to be critical :/ Are you?

You can't be critical of others work unless you've achieved the same status they have? (Even if, especially in this case, the status they have achieved is undeserved?)

k.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Dook said:
You can't be critical of others work unless you've achieved the same status they have? (Even if, especially in this case, the status they have achieved is undeserved?)

k.

Exactly :)

All music has a place in this world IMO, choose to listen to what you want but for gods sake lets have a choice eh!

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Mojo said:

All music has a place in this world IMO, choose to listen to what you want but for gods sake lets have a choice eh!

erm? 1 word- slipknot :D

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Mojo said:

Hey now! I know everyone is entitled to like what they want but I'm entitled to criticise it if I choose! ;)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
First song is a girlmagnet if you play it well on guitar like me. :(

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Dook said:
Hey now! I know everyone is entitled to like what they want but I'm entitled to criticise it if I choose! ;)

Yeah true, just ignore me :)

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
A while back someone gave me a Nickelback CD for my birthday. The CD's never been out of the case. Couple of songs are alright but that's all they are - alright. Rest is just middle of the road American adult oriented blandness.

The lead singer has one of those faces you could get bored pumelling though it would probably take a while :)

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Oro said:
A while back someone gave me a Nickelback CD for my birthday. The CD's never been out of the case. Couple of songs are alright but that's all they are - alright. Rest is just middle of the road American adult oriented blandness.

Was at my friend last thursday and watched England play some football....
After the match and a few beers & some scotch, he started to play some of his records....

Turns out he had an unplayed & still sealed record he got as christmas gift from like 1979...

Ofc I made him play it :drink:

Oh, ít was a Kiss album btw - not a big fan of them, but I demanded that he played the record nonetheless ;)

Hope you can keep the Nickelback CD in it's case for 25 years too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom