Nice try mids :)

S

Shike

was a laugh at Dagda earlier today, never thought we'd get away with a charge but we did :)

/salute

Z

zapzap

Think mids did a zerg back answer to hibs trying to fix RR on mids.

Best defence is offence.

Stay Odins we happy swap 2 for 1

Zapsi

R

Roo Stercogburn

Yeh, the Hib raid didn't make Door 1 on Gral either. We went back to Hib to return the favour and to keep Hibs off our turf. In that respect it worked.

Guess both raids got stopped at the same point ;)

Funny though, when we got through MMGE some Albs ran into us and gave me a realm mini ding :D

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Roo, just a quick question - how many Mids were there?

We were getting odd Keep death spams, 114 from one Keep 7/8 from other Keeps. When we finally engaged you at Dagda there only seemed to be 70 - 80 of you.

The reason I ask is on the raids Hibs have done Mids and Albs have always reported far higher death spam by guards than I would have ever believed Hib had mustered. It makes no real difference really, just begining the think the guard death can't be trusted to be entirely accurate.

R

Roo Stercogburn

We had quite a few LD's, and also a couple of groups got into trouble on the way - I got some irate PM's later on from someone who'd been left behind though I hadn't realised it at the time.

So not sure of final numbers but don't think it was really enough for full frontal assault but what can I say.

We are Mids.

We always attack regardless :D

O

old.Belorfyn

Originally posted by Maleg_Grumpton
Roo, just a quick question - how many Mids were there?

We were getting odd Keep death spams, 114 from one Keep 7/8 from other Keeps. When we finally engaged you at Dagda there only seemed to be 70 - 80 of you.

The reason I ask is on the raids Hibs have done Mids and Albs have always reported far higher death spam by guards than I would have ever believed Hib had mustered. It makes no real difference really, just begining the think the guard death can't be trusted to be entirely accurate.

The guard numbers often seem rather "jumpy", especially when force is on the move. So I've been starting to think the range isn't very high for the count of enemies.
When zerg moves, there's often people left behind. If guards come, zerg doesn't usually stop but some people stay behind to fight them and it takes longer to kill them and then the main train will be further when they die.

On this raid, there was Hibies tracking us on the way and some people ran off / stayed behind from the rest and then died.

Was funny first the way Hibs at Grallar got wiped (while fighting guards) to pretty much nothingness when Alb pbae gankgroup attacked them. Same happened to Mids at Hib RK later, while fighting guards.

S

Shike

Originally posted by old.Belorfyn
Was funny first the way Hibs at Grallar got wiped (while fighting guards) to pretty much nothingness when Alb pbae gankgroup attacked them. Same happened to Mids at Hib RK later, while fighting guards.

Hibbis pulled pretty much every guard there was to pull at Grallar, would have wiped without albs involved :) 75% of hibs was dead when albs came.
Dunno how much problems mids had but our grpa got msg on 56mids ;) /hugs ze pbae :p

O

old.Belorfyn

Originally posted by Shike
Hibbis pulled pretty much every guard there was to pull at Grallar, would have wiped without albs involved :) 75% of hibs was dead when albs came.
Dunno how much problems mids had but our grpa got msg on 56mids ;) /hugs ze pbae :p

Well, Mids also pulled pretty much every guard I think. Atleast there was 15+ guards fighting us :)

M

Meddic

Errr yeah that was my bad , i rather blondly body pulled the entire train straight into the guards.
Yet another boo boo for my hall of shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom