Nice try Albernia

Brite

Banned
Raiding keeps and going for relics at 5/6am for teh win underpopulated realm ftw :cheers:

flame away how this is a 24 hour game and the servers dont close at night and try and excuse your bad sportmanship or whatever you want to call it... your the van nistelrooy of daoc :fluffle:

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
well albernia is definatly underpopulated, ive never heard of it =o

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
And they failed ? Now that's a news. Nothing new about deep night raids, they're both masters of the art.

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
ive personaly got mastery of late night raids 4, thinking of respecing to aug alarm clock 3 and wild hour 3 though :z

i wasnt there tho ;)

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
Raiding keeps and going for relics at 5/6am for teh win underpopulated realm ftw :cheers:

flame away how this is a 24 hour game and the servers dont close at night and try and excuse your bad sportmanship or whatever you want to call it... your the van nistelrooy of daoc :fluffle:

Or let's just say we are doing what the mids do. :worthy:

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
Imo, Alb's and Mid's are only making it harder for themselves by raiding eachother all the time.. if we were smarter we would take the war to Hibernia instead.. that way we might stand a chance against the scroomers..

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
What did I miss this time?

More NPC raids? Man ppl should play singleplayer games instead.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
lol there is no sportsmanship is this game brite just rps...

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Bhalage said:

If he wants sportsmanship he could always respec bonearmy ;).

Mael, 50th ment.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Bhalage said:

why in *censor* would someone do a night time raid if its all about the rps? :eek7:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
Raiding keeps and going for relics at 5/6am for teh win underpopulated realm ftw

flame away how this is a 24 hour game and the servers dont close at night and try and excuse your bad sportmanship or whatever you want to call it... your the van nistelrooy of daoc :

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
they might be scared of ze rp's cos they dont wana go up rr's and be branded a leet boi 0o

could happen =o

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
why in *censor* would someone do a night time raid if its all about the rps? :eek7:

keep crying (being a victim of meny Mid and hib Twilight raids)
they were after the relics not farming rps

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Looking forward to see the usual hibs come here and say that their realm is just more organised and mids should organise more.

Perhaps Hibs should use this great organisation to actually not do these raids. I have no doubt the underpopulated realm is able to hold all 6 relics if they so chose. I have also no doubt that it is in their best interest not to slam the morale of Alb and Mid even more. Unless they really enjoy PvE that much. It's not like Prydwen is overpopulated at the moment.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
keep crying (being a victim of meny Mid and hib Twilight raids)
they were after the relics not farming rps

Crying? Where did I cry? Look at the quote I did and read what he wrote and what I wrote and come back again. Thank you bye bye

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Roadie said:
they might be scared of ze rp's cos they dont wana go up rr's and be branded a leet boi 0o

could happen =o

A that is why you mezzed me solo and moved away :)

Thanks for that btw was able to check on the mids taking the tower. O and nice mezzing of our 6 people group 2 times later on

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
You yourself also really sound like a record on which the needle doesnt move

Whatever you say.

Have the population problems been improved much lately? Oh... you just like to PvE? Well, Im cool with that. Perhaps try EQ2 fool.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Whatever you say.

Have the population problems been improved much lately? Oh... you just like to PvE? Well, Im cool with that. Perhaps try EQ2 fool.

Ow did i strike a nerve...

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Whatever you say.

Quinlan - 4,684,227
Cinnia - 578,624

That's a lot of PvE for somebody that plays very limited hours. Whatever argument you may have is undermined by stupid statements like the above. Unless Quinlan's playing habbits have changed he plays a few nights a week and pretty much only RvR's, be it FG or part group.

Anyhow Quin is big, bad and ugly enough to defend himself.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
koxi said:
Imo, Alb's and Mid's are only making it harder for themselves by raiding eachother all the time.. if we were smarter we would take the war to Hibernia instead.. that way we might stand a chance against the scroomers..
I'm afraid we would both fail and hibs would kill us, they have quite a shear zerge-killing abilities as we all know :)

Best thing that could happen atm is that hibs GAVE (yes, i know, this will never happen) back the relics that's not theirs, so that the game would be more balanced again, and then noone ever tried taking any relics ever again!

And please, (after giving relics back maybe!) go take back berks and beno like last week, so we can finally start having some fun RvR. If albs just don't act all stupid and go retake this time, we got OF emain all over again! Only albs have to run abit instead of hibs.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
It's really simple, see ...

You may have 60M rps on all 16 your two accounts characters and a 100m long epeen while riding your 10m tall hib horse. So what ?

You still need enemies to rvr.

Keep sowing your l33tism and yes, your hyper-organized realm will soon have 6 relics and all 12 zones for itself, but your only way to get rps after this will be to wait for 1.75 "pvp" quests. Heck, I'm sure with such a great performance GoA will give you a huge reward bonus on those quests !

RvR is as good as your enemies are, the day your enemies are tired of this greed show and leave, all your millions rps will be worth nothing.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Excactly Yma.

Ofcourse Quinlan and his go-go girls are all busy stroking their common e-peen instead of seeing a dying server. But, whatever suits your fancy. Avalon don't have this problem so what do I care. :)

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Excactly Yma.

Ofcourse Quinlan and his go-go girls are all busy stroking their common e-peen instead of seeing a dying server. But, whatever suits your fancy. Avalon don't have this problem so what do I care. :)
Couldn't give a flying fuck either, stoped playing Euro DAoC 6 months ago and DAoC in general 1 month ago. Was just pointing out that your statements about 'PvE more n00b' were about as wrong as they could be in the context they was aimed.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
givv 6 relics to hibs pls and i will say again we are underpopulated :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Xxcalibur said:
givv 6 relics to hibs pls and i will say again we are underpopulated :)

Hibs with 6 relics and heavily overstretched defences would prolly make for some pretty good RvR tbh. But some peeps like only doom and gloom :(.

Mael, 50th ment.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I dunno what amazes me the most:

* A bonedancer talking about sportmenship

* Maronan blaming the Hibs for everything; including underpopulation of Prydwen and 'breaking morale'. If a Mid by accident dies @ redcap he could make it sound like its all the Hibs-fault.

* People actually caring that much about relics.

Also I would like to remind the complaining Mids: How did you get your own PWR-relic back? And at what time ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom