nice thread

HAHA! made my day.. me and ruzdo in our "pinkfairy" form are both in that picture.
saoo.jpg

Epo

Loyal Freddie
found u on the pic yeppy..

but where is our ruzdo?

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
ill help you then

Vampiira-saoo.jpg

ph34r p41n7 sk1llz

Lol @ you. The woman behind the char you call fag hag is one of the reasons <Fear> is one of the guilds that has survived on Cam since release. So kindly grow up.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
maybe bleed is bitter he got kicked from Fear for being a whiny bitch?

Namarie's a really nice person and im sure there is no valid reason you have for insulting her.

Hey Bleed, look there are 2 people over there....why not go rp bug with them :)

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Yes there is a reason, but I doubt you want a public flamefest. I got kicked from fear without being given a reason by the GM who kicked me, that was what, over 6 months ago? So yes, my life revolves around it.

Hey bahumat, look, a stealth zerg, why don't you go join them?

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
i want a public flamefest... isnt that the whole point of Camlann FH? :(

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
ofc it is

ps. namarie is the worst minstrel ever

Bahumat

FH is my second home
FallycSymbol said:
Yes there is a reason, but I doubt you want a public flamefest. I got kicked from fear without being given a reason by the GM who kicked me, that was what, over 6 months ago? So yes, my life revolves around it.

Hey bahumat, look, a stealth zerg, why don't you go join them?

lets look back shall we, you were in corruscating mine with xylso bug abuse xp'ing, you kept saying "god this guy is shit he keeps getting us killed"

after about 1 hour we said we werent interested and please stop QQ'ing in guild chat about it.

after about another 30 minutes of your QQ we started to repeat that we simply werent interested and to stop spamming /gu

you still never listened and then started causing a scene so you got kicked.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
oh yeah and stealth zerg's, let me once again show you how wrong you are.

when playing my stealther the only person i grouped with often was fuddle and 2 people do not = a zerg, sometimes i would group with other people in Fear such as vibration's stealther.

when in horde i played my inf for a few weeks but pretty much retired as i was on bahumat most of the time, people i grouped with in there was either fuddle again or maybe tallman.

so, definition of a zerg is 2 people? ok then im a zerger.....or are you simply mistaken and blinded by ignorance?

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat then you really have no clue what actually happened, don't think most people did, have the screens and posted them in Fear forums after I was kicked.
And no, my definition of a zerg is a group of people who win by numbers and not skill, e.g. the 4+ stealther groups I saw your toon in several times while I still played ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
FallycSymbol said:
Bahumat then you really have no clue what actually happened, don't think most people did, have the screens and posted them in Fear forums after I was kicked.
And no, my definition of a zerg is a group of people who win by numbers and not skill, e.g. the 4+ stealther groups I saw your toon in several times while I still played ;)

so if some fear/horde are in gothwaite it immediately means im grouped?

you were told to shut up in gu and you still whined, they even warned you to shut up but you never listened and then you were kicked.....do we really need any more info?

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
No but I do the obligatory /invite <name> to see if they're grouped ;)

Maybe you don't remember the conversation since you're saying such things, not that anyone cares.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:

I saw those screens I also saw the officer talk and so on.....the lol @ you comment dont dissapear after it tbh....

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Whats better, a grp of 3 stealthers "zerging" or the buffed scout and mincer with a bot in a bug adding?

Damn that one is a toughie :m00:

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
Whats better, a grp of 3 stealthers "zerging" or the buffed scout and mincer with a bot in a bug adding?

Damn that one is a toughie :m00:

*ponder* I would say the basic fg roaming after 2am that even have to use a BB to win over any solo people they encounter.

:touch:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Phoebee-v- said:
*ponder* I would say the basic fg roaming after 2am that even have to use a BB to win over any solo people they encounter.

talking about yourself again?

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Phoebee-v- said:

when have i done that? :m00:

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
when have i done that? :m00:

where did I say I refered to you?

And when has horde roamed with a fg in the middle of the night with BB to kill others if there was no other fg's out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom