Nice Sportsmanship

formand

Fledgling Freddie
So nice to see and feel sportsmanship between the realms..
xp'ing a low lvl in DF and meeting a FG of enemys and still be able to xp :cheers:
Keep it up...!!!! :clap:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
So nice to see love between all current whine threads :p

Bump cause of it xD

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
formand said:
So nice to see and feel sportsmanship between the realms..
xp'ing a low lvl in DF and meeting a FG of enemys and still be able to xp :cheers:
Keep it up...!!!! :clap:

I wonder if that was mine and jimmys grp the other day at mid steps where we kept grappling and doing weird spells on a zerk and his bot till some 50s showed up. Didnt kill em though , but it was kinda fun lol.

PS : we killed the grey con warlock straight away though, no sense risking him wipe us out in 1 spell now was there

formand

Fledgling Freddie
it was u ! hehe i was there with my lvl 32 hunter Psylosobina =)

got screenshots of u guys there hugging and dancing with me :cheers:

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
thats just stupid!!!

imo they are letting there own realm down by not killing you!

B

big_ish

Heta said:
thats just stupid!!!

imo they are letting there own realm down by not killing you!

lol, where's the Christmas spirit you! :p

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
its not even december.. why talk about christmas spirit

leviathane

Part of the furniture
stupid talk, i woulda run you to the ground :) Give us their names so we can see who ruined the named of their realm :)

B

big_ish

Heta said:
its not even december.. why talk about christmas spirit

Because we've had 6 inches of snow here, and it's the 29th today. Sorry for getting in the spirt 1 day early...scrooge. :m00:

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
A good few months ago i was Xp'ing with my bro ( i was a LW champ , he was a LW Hero) both about lvl 30ish , a lvl 50 necro shows up and AF debuff pulls some mobs , we proceed to pwn the said mobs =).

That was ofc till some Rp hungry Ward0rs decided that 32 rps would come in handy :(

Still it's they of things , DF is still my favorite dungon in the game, Always someone to freek out =)

Funnist was about 2 years ago i fink . Was playing my friar on alb/excal ... and i bumped in the Gunz. So we came up witha plan . I'd chase the lowbie Mids up towards Gunz , and he would xbow them to death :clap: :clap:

Was great till he ran out of Bolts :(

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
big_ish said:
Because we've had 6 inches of snow here, and it's the 29th today. Sorry for getting in the spirt 1 day early...scrooge. :m00:

christmas is 24/25 december, its way more then 1 day early.

I got more snow then I can stand here aswell already (north sweden) please give summer already!!

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I love playing with greys in DF its great :D I will most likely kill any bot they have or PLing friends etc but will leave them alone.

However I will kill them if they decide to have a go at killing/hindering me when Im fighting with yellow cons :)

B

big_ish

Heta said:
christmas is 24/25 december, its way more then 1 day early.

I got more snow then I can stand here aswell already (north sweden) please give summer already!!

I'm sorry you hate christmas, that's so sad :fluffle:

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
huzahs for df although when i was in there on vamp ran into a scout (grey con pulling) and it was a toss up weather or not to kill him lucky for him stealth lore was up and we spotted the afk stealthed scout so we murdered him instead :D

so lowbies find yourself a yellow con blade turn for df it may save your life :D

Outlander

Part of the furniture
okies I killed some grey con today in DF. Hugged the grey, attacked thier bot, grey debuffed/stunned etc etc so after fight gave the grey a mine for all his trouble :)

shame really cos just before hand I was standing hugging a nice grey firby chap :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom