Nice SB movie. Recomended viewing

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
yep very good..and hibs even have str relics:)

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
Áye ciliviel is one of the best out there imo :) it is always a pleasure watching his videos

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Excellent movie, those two and especially him play very very nice.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
DL'ing atm.. i expect good play, as he is rr9 and all :p

cant wait..

btw censi ur rr9 now imo...

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
They play really great, specially the Star xD But when they kill those bunch of albs in top of the bridge, omg, seems to me that they didn't even know what game they were playing. (the albs that is)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Loved the part he solo that fg hibs near the end :p

Now we can say rumours of sb's being weak are false!

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Loved the part he solo that fg hibs near the end :p

LOL xD

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:

I dont know how but there are some ppl who manage to make the SB extremely good, dont know how they do it but you can check out movies from 2 SBs called Stalkerr and Jogund as well, they hit like friggin trucks.

Most SBs tho are nowhere near as powerful as the really good ones, dont know really why there is such a HUGE difference.

Bloodclot

Banned
i am playing druid on hib/pryd lately.
druids have slashweak armor.
this afternoon i was duoing with a m8, and at some point we got overrun by arround 5 sb's. all arround rr3-5. they hitted for main hand arround 70-90 damage. took a while before they took me down (30secs kiting), almost got away (towers ftw).
this was with capped slash and no 'RA using.

if it where nightshades/infils(same rr). i would be dead before i could press any insta.

yeah some rr8-10 SB's hit like trucks and easy 3shot me when PA get off. but low rr SB's are just poor damage

censi

Can't get enough of FH
you dont have to be high RR to hit like a truck...

its more to do with spec and template.

anyway i wouldnt say the dude in the vid hits like a truck.. its just a funny vid which shows someone playing arguably the weakest class in the game and doing well because he has some skill.. sure rr9 helps him.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Further proof that people who make videos have no bloody taste in music!:p and whats the second line title they have under normal name/surname? if its a Catas thing i wouldnt know i never use the client cos the ugly gfx(btw if u making a vid Censi plz dont use Catas gfx).

That guy def knows his char tho , changin weapons and shit:) lol wish i got that kinda time b4 im hit/dead.Oh well life of a gimp i guess:p nice to see rangers run just asmuch on t hat server too.....

censi

Can't get enough of FH
the only time I run is chasing after you shrew :)

*cough*

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
and whats the second line title they have under normal name/surname?

Think its the new RvR titles coming in a patch somewhere, 1.76 perhaps dont know.

Its only visible to realmmates and you choose it, Havent seen the vid but can guess he has master warrior which signifies 2000 deathblows I belive.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Bloodclot said:
i am playing druid on hib/pryd lately.
druids have slashweak armor.
this afternoon i was duoing with a m8, and at some point we got overrun by arround 5 sb's. all arround rr3-5. they hitted for main hand arround 70-90 damage. took a while before they took me down (30secs kiting), almost got away (towers ftw).
this was with capped slash and no 'RA using.

Eventho druids have slash-weak armour: Alot of SB's (and NS and INF's) have no clue about those armour-tables and simply equip the heaters. Heat on scale with 16% heat-resist is like 70 (-110).

If SB's do 70-90 with slashers on a druid its time to spec more then 1 Left-Axe.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
That video shows its not the class but the person playing it, nice video.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
HAHA the Dragon Knight infil with pointy hat! :D

Good player that kibkob SB. :)

Can't really see his main hand dmg in it tho, only see some off hands, which are usualy around 70-90. :(

Certainly shows that the class is capable of tho, kinda harms some peoples whines about SB being gimped. ;)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Jaem- said:
HAHA the Dragon Knight infil with pointy hat! :D

Good player that kibkob SB. :)

Can't really see his main hand dmg in it tho, only see some off hands, which are usualy around 70-90. :(

Certainly shows that the class is capable of tho, kinda harms some peoples whines about SB being gimped. ;)

yes oke but i think 2% of all sb's actually care to switch weapons that much i mean... he plays really really good.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Castus said:
Further proof that people who make videos have no bloody taste in music!:p

0mg hard one!
1. Mute sound.
2. start mp3/or what ever floats ur boat.

;)

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
Ziz said:
<3 :worthy:
totaly agree looks like he been watching us in action eh Ziz :m00: HAHA gr8 movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom