Nice RVR last night

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
I'd just like to thank participating hibs, mids and albs for a nice evening. yesterday. It's not that me and my grp made tons of rp, but more importantly - we had fun. :)

Took Glenlock, roamed some in Odins, helped reclaim Renaris, ended up roaming some in Emain.

It's just nice to see more experience in frontiers, and even though I don't have years of playtime in rvr, it's something I've been lacking.

So thanks all who ganked me, got ganked by me, or just joined in on the fun, and let's hope this is a sign of what's to come in NF.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
prolly we will keep rvring unless we pass the fecking ml3 with 2 fg in cammlan :)

paldius

Fledgling Freddie
yep was great fun, had some nice fights in hw, btw feeling lots of action will happen now in hw (albs afraid to loose there relics :))

albs better wear there sport shoe's to travel to mmgh and hmgh this days :)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
good to see an actual alb response when we took renaris, amazing what relics does for u guys huh:D

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
was, that the hibs for a change just could port to HW and be sure alot of albs to fight (even tho 1fg stealthers adds can be annoying) :)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
We had some good fights vs mael/baf yesterday shame they all wasn't ended on equal terms from either sides due to the amount of enemies nearby, they was actually good fights that lasted longer than normal toa fights do, never the less we had guild group out for a while and only ran into like 1-2fgs max for like 2 hours or so....then it got a bit hectic later on, 102 albs or something in emain at one time.(well mids you wanted more you got more :p )

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Yes had alot of fun fights against FL yesterday. But it also was near impossible not to get adds with 80+ albs and 80+ mids in emain and maybe 2-3fg of poor hibs in the middle :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom