Nice retake on leirvik hibs

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
This was the first time i really enjoyed played on leirvik.

Enough hibs to take ck albs inside and some mids flanking.It had fun :)

Kougar

Loyal Freddie
more hibs for tehwin imo

where the HELL have u hibs been? took ur ruddy time to get in to bg :p

had fun tonite too, /salute

Aonmeamna

Fledgling Freddie
There certainly aren't many of us. I missed the take but was around for the defence, albs got it as our numbers dwindled to a final two.

Glad to provide a bit of entertainment for you :)

Riddcully

Fledgling Freddie
Yup was fun, fairly even numbers of hibs and albs, with a few mids popping up now and then, i enjoyed it neway :D

Adenn 50 arms
Riddcully 43 sorc

Everz

FH is my second home
I see lots of hibs out :), mostly stealths.. :)

Ranger assist ftw ;p

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe..i remember you Kougar...from when we were in old Thid...i played my infil Salem ...thought your scout would be higher by now (o;

Although, saying that Salem is only 29 !!

Kougar

Loyal Freddie
;) hed 44 atm, i was away for a long time, gave up on daoc.. went and played cs.. and other such games,.. went to uni.. anyway decided to come back n see what the fuss was about.. tbh, im still waiting to be impressed! toa brought nothing but selfish cu*ts. hope catacombs will be different..

anyway. rant over.. hows u m8? n why is salem only 29!!!! almost as bad as me lol

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Got my main and my necro to 50...and Salem just became my Alchy. After he capped Thid (many many moons ago) i started playing my scout again (from lvl 1 !!!). he is now 41, so i am gonna take him all the way now. Hopefully.

rema

Fledgling Freddie
OMG, the merc teebo i think, do u have a bb ? we had like nearly a fg whacking u and u wiped us all out :m00:

HIBS 4TW ^^ :)

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
rema said:
OMG, the merc teebo i think, do u have a bb ? we had like nearly a fg whacking u and u wiped us all out :m00:

HIBS 4TW ^^ :)

teebo fall over pretty easy once arrows hit him, though he does seem to have a mincer pet stuck to him :)

A

Amaunet

LOL I'm not Teebo's mincer pet :twak: Damn now all I can think is I have a collar and tag that read's 'If found please return to Teebo' ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom