Nice or what ?

Himse

FH is my second home
no offense, but i think thats sad.

still very nice detail tho.

X

xGenocidex

;x grats on ruining your body! may you have lots of pain trying to get rid of it later in life ;x

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
it looks cool but, if i were to get a tattoo id not get that :touch:

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
well looks ok, but as the others said... not something i would want as a tatoo...

edit: the dragon alone would have been nice thou imo :p

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
a bit sad with what it represents, but to be fair if anyone who didnt know about daoc saw it it still looks pretty good :)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Elitestoner said:
a bit sad with what it represents, but to be fair if anyone who didnt know about daoc saw it it still looks pretty good :)

was thinking the same

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
;x grats on ruining your body! may you have lots of pain trying to get rid of it later in life ;x
There are colors these days that dont last a lifetime.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I think its great, a good celtic design and a dragon, both very common in Tatoos all over. I beleive tattoos should reflect soemthing about the person, and as I like a lot of people have now spent 4 years or more playing, whats wrong with a reminder of a large part of our lives that we will always have fond memories of. Call it sad if you want, personally I think its great.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
It great

i had the same idea, but the girlfriend said NO!

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Jeros said:
It great

i had the same idea, but the girlfriend said NO!

<cracks a whip>

Imo its up to every individual what he/she does with his/her body. I just think tatoos in general are kinda stupid :)

/Dracus

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well i think its ace like Whoodoo said its something you like why not have a tattoo of it, no one bats an eyelid at folk who have their football teams logo or a bands logo, hell people get names of their gf's (then they split up) kids and even pets.

i got a sword i designed myself on my wrist, i have 3 tattoos but that one is my favourite i played a merc lol and have a collection of display weapons at home.

i think its stupid to get a tattoo just because its trendy (fashons change so fast) but if you get something that actually has a meaning its something youll not regret.

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Ezteq said:
well i think its ace like Whoodoo said its something you like why not have a tattoo of it, no one bats an eyelid at folk who have their football teams logo or a bands logo, hell people get names of their gf's (then they split up) kids and even pets.

i got a sword i designed myself on my wrist, i have 3 tattoos but that one is my favourite i played a merc lol and have a collection of display weapons at home.

i think its stupid to get a tattoo just because its trendy (fashons change so fast) but if you get something that actually has a meaning its something youll not regret.

this is only my opinion ofc but if i was to get a tattoo of someone i loved / liked, lets say a girlfriend, i probably would get her name instead of the entire her tattoo'ed, just like i would probably rather have DAOC tattoo'ed then the actual daoc logo :p

anyways all people are diffrent and thank god for that otherwise the planet would be so borring

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Thank fuck you ain't hooked on playing Barbies undersea adventures!

Omg!

Where the f*** is the seashell hairbrush!?!

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
I would not get a tatoo myself since i dont enjoy the idea of how it will look at later stages of my life (lose skin, less muscle tone etc) and i dont like branding myself, but that aside i think that tatoo looks very nice. 99.99% of people who see it wont know its a game logo anyway and will just see a cool looking design.

Zede

Part of the furniture
great tattoo.

tattoos should be like this - great design, with a personal touch. It will still be nice 20 years from now when daoc is but a distant memory :)

I have a tribal design interwoven with an ankh - the ankh thanks to years of playing the ultima games :)

Laddey

FH is my second home
Thats kinda, weird. Honestly. Did you get paid like that guy on Bumfights?

Himse said:
no offense, but i think thats sad.

still very nice detail tho.

The detail is kinda low compared to some tattoos these days.

Aye, people that didn't know what DAoC was would think its a nice tat.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Damn that looks nice :D an tbh cant c anything wrong with it since only ppl playing daoc who would know what it is, everybody else will just think its some symbol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom