Nice one Goa!!

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Nice one Goa!
This way we now get a warning beforehand! thumbs up! :clap:

Also helps for those situations where we cancelled the autorenew, but it somehow reset to autorenew :D

Goa Email said:
Dear <my name>,

Your subscription (SUBSCRIPTION login <my accountname>) will be renewed in 7 days for 3 months and you will be billed accordingly.

You can check your subscription status at anytime simply click on the « account » link on the official website of Dark Age of Camelot.

Thank you for playing Dark Age of Camelot.

For subscription related problems, email us at : subscription@goa.com

Dark Age of Camelot - Europe team.
http://www.camelot-europe.com

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
never saw this....

tho i never had auto renew on

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
well, I didn't have them for ages, in fact, this is the first one ever I received.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
well, I didn't have them for ages, in fact, this is the first one ever I received.

First one I've recieved too (checked my old mail). Though I got something similar when I first got an account ("Your free period will end soon" - from Dec 2002).

Darzil

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Those mails had always been there I think, but, sometimes they wouldn't arrive until it had already renewed the account.

Mind, that may have been caused by my ISP, though.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Daedalus said:
Those mails had always been there I think, but, sometimes they wouldn't arrive until it had already renewed the account.

Mind, that may have been caused by my ISP, though.

I would get mails saying the account has been renewed, but not these your account will be renewed in 7 days ones.

Darzil

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Daedalus said:

isnt that the point of the thread? never seen warnings on the emails before

Sentimos

Banned
goa r useless, it's been 3 months since i reported stuff missing on pryd, still not back. They don't give a shit about customers.

Pricks

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Sentimos said:
Yeah, goa r useless, it's been 3 months since i reported stuff missing on pryd, still not back. They don't give a shit about customers.

Pricks
yeah, right on topic...

shoo, shoo

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
For all the people always claiming Mythic and US is better in all aspects, I never recieved ONE email from them about my account being subscribed or anything, and it was autorenewing without me knowing it for a few months :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom