Nice night

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the fun night albs :)

Got to admire CM's determination to take berks back :D what 4 or 5 times they came and got wiped in a row. Think albs tried to decoy us from berks to crauc / crim area a couple of times earlier in the night, nice tactic but we were onto you:D

Well Im sure we will wake up with a few missing keeps in the morning, shame but oh well

liloe

It's my birthday today!
The biggest shame was, that I couldn't go on with my Animist in Laby. I was nearly falling off my chair everytime we met the mids =)

Thanks a lot to all the mids and albs who showed up though =) Died some, killed some (or many :wub), but it was fun =)

Cameron

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the fun night albs :)

Got to admire CM's determination to take berks back :D what 4 or 5 times they came and got wiped in a row.

Amazing

Think albs tried to decoy us from berks to crauc / crim area a couple of times earlier in the night, nice tactic but we were onto you:D

Well Im sure we will wake up with a few missing keeps in the morning, shame but oh well

Even more Amazing dont tell me u got there before they did? :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
question: Another E-peen thread?
answer: Correct

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
question: Another E-peen thread?
answer: Correct
Not quite sure how its an epeen thread, I said nice night. Or is that not allowed? sorry I will remember that for next time.

It was fairly focused around seige but still good fun in alb and hib. cant quite see the relation to epeen here?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Not quite sure how its an epeen thread, I said nice night. Or is that not allowed? sorry I will remember that for next time.

It was fairly focused around seige but still good fun in alb and hib. cant quite see the relation to epeen here?

CM's determination to take berks back what 4 or 5 times they came and got wiped in a row
Subtile...but not enough ^^

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

So you seriously think when someone writes about winning vs CM, its because they want to flex their epeen? You need to adjust your view of the way mids and hibs look at CM tbh.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
So you seriously think when someone writes about winning vs CM, its because they want to flex their epeen? You need to adjust your view of the way mids and hibs look at CM tbh.

dunno about cm but find it very funny you helping brite killing a alb then hugging him and leaving not that you HAVE to kill him but....
...but thats not important...
Anyways Brackus post reminded me of that old pick up line " nice shoes...wanna have sex?" adapting it to " nice rvr night we killed CM 5 times" :m00:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
dunno about cm but find it very funny you helping brite killing a alb then hugging him and leaving not that you HAVE to kill him but....
...but thats not important...
Anyways Brackus post reminded me of that old pick up line " nice shoes...wanna have sex?" adapting it to " nice rvr night we killed CM 5 times" :m00:

Brite needs all the help he can get :| And the pickup line goes: "Wanne drink a beer and have sex l8r?" If the answer is no, the responce should be: "Why? don't you like beer?"
It's fail prove uc.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie

Ok... if I understand your post you want people to only post when they have somehting bad to say? If I want to say I had a good night on daoc thats a no go in your books? I was not qq'ing or saying anyone played badly or wrongly, simple I had fun in rvr defending keeps. If I did something to upset your feelings by having a good time in rvr then you have some problems, go bother someone else who is actually moaning or qq'ing maybe make a thread about urself? :D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Brite needs all the help he can get :| And the pickup line goes: "Wanne drink a beer and have sex l8r?" If the answer is no, the responce should be: "Why? don't you like beer?"
It's fail prove uc.

obviously you need more time in bars :drink: thats another pick up line :)
The one i said is correct shame you didnt know it now you can use it at least :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Ok... if I understand your post you want people to only post when they have somehting bad to say? If I want to say I had a good night on daoc thats a no go in your books? I was not qq'ing or saying anyone played badly or wrongly, simple I had fun in rvr defending keeps. If I did something to upset your feelings by having a good time in rvr then you have some problems, go bother someone else who is actually moaning or qq'ing maybe make a thread about urself? :D

I wasnt complaining about your post was just messing with you, but it seems your sense of humor is on empty tank atm :p
ok ok heres cuddle for u :fluffle: :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom