Nice mids bad albs i cant believe it !!

dante_must_die

Loyal Freddie
its 6:00 in the morning here in greece and iam taking a run in emain i reach mpk and 1 mid troll beckons me from apk and he is coming down for a fair fight(bows to him) and suddenly 4 other mids come down and see the fight no matter who won they let me live and meaote them with hugs and they do the same so i take off from mpk they make grp and go away dont kill me while they could eazy and a little more down there was a fight with 3 albs and them and i didnt attack em i tried to rez after and they killed the rezed guys but not me so i went of mpk and suiside. the strange thing is that despite they could have killed my pala eazy they didnt and i didnt wanted to add and attack em in that time couse they accted strangly good to me!
BIG hugs to 5 of em and bows and 1 guy from the alb grp started swearing to me but i think i acted right on this 1.

Gamah

Banned
dante_must_die said:
its 6:00 in the morning here in greece and iam taking a run in emain i reach mpk and 1 mid troll beckons me from apk and he is coming down for a fair fight(bows to him) and suddenly 4 other mids come down and see the fight no matter who won they let me live and meaote them with hugs and they do the same so i take off from mpk they make grp and go away dont kill me while they could eazy and a little more down there was a fight with 3 albs and them and i didnt attack em i tried to rez after and they killed the rezed guys but not me so i went of mpk and suiside. the strange thing is that despite they could have killed my pala eazy they didnt and i didnt wanted to add and attack em in that time couse they accted strangly good to me!
BIG hugs to 5 of em and bows and 1 guy from the alb grp started swearing to me but i think i acted right on this 1.

Well to be honest mate I would of done the same thing..they let me live for a 1v1 I don't add. Some roleplayers will flame you for not helping the realm but imo its about respect they respected your fight and you repected theres.

dante_must_die

Loyal Freddie
yes bud i on way to mpk i killed 2 mids and when i reached therein anempty emain i was pulling some greenmobs for purge since my purge was down ;)
and then the rtoll beackoned me and after the fight 5 mids was arount not adding to kill me the fight ended i bowed to him withount no1 killing and the other mids emoted me with hugs etc passed thought me and in the road to mmg they killed 3 albs i didnt add or attacked em couse after that behavore i prefered to suiside since for me there was no enemie to kill in that run !
i never one this let an enemie with out fighting but notkilling me and attacking em 5 mins after would be the lamest thing to do imo.....

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
You can breathe now!

must. use. more. punctuations. mate.

dante_must_die

Loyal Freddie
The juise of my threat is attacking those mibs or not what you have done? :D

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Sometimes when I want to suicide with my (friend's) bb, sometimes the mids don't want to kill me, but I try to emote them to kill me (cos I will late from the port) I target the bb and /slit, beg, etc...
tho evul Champions jump on my lvl 45 bb -(. He ph34r from my BB when I am doing nothing just stick to him? -)

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe stalky

is that evul champion me?????
if so sorry but u all yellow con till u die m8...
guardian bit sometimes gives it away that u might be quite low...

but i have done exactly same sort of thing as what the original post is about many times and had same done back to me from mids and albs...
so morale of the story is there are some nice peeps in all realms who still got some honour...
and back to the original post ....the right thing was done by both u and the mids watching..

all the best jamie :drink:

Corran

Part of the furniture
jamiesmallicus said:

but i have done exactly same sort of thing as what the original post is about many times and had same done back to me from mids and albs...
so morale of the story is there are some nice peeps in all realms who still got some honour...
and back to the original post ....the right thing was done by both u and the mids watching..

Still dont think you will beat the time we had a little 5 and 5 hib/alb tea party at mmg HW a fair time back, in the time of the overpowered savage groups :)

After much duelling till near death and emoting about the savage team appear, and we all turn on them. With me about to die you slam the savage and the chanter nukes them, a sb pops on your warden and i slice him down, savages turn on you and pally slams them and you escape. After a short time the mids are dead and we go back to sitting about doing nothing.

Thats the only sort of situation i miss now i dont play anymore :( But was so rare it not really worth thinking about

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Still dont think you will beat the time we had a little 5 and 5 hib/alb tea party at mmg HW a fair time back, in the time of the overpowered savage groups :)

After much duelling till near death and emoting about the savage team appear, and we all turn on them. With me about to die you slam the savage and the chanter nukes them, a sb pops on your warden and i slice him down, savages turn on you and pally slams them and you escape. After a short time the mids are dead and we go back to sitting about doing nothing.

Thats the only sort of situation i miss now i dont play anymore :( But was so rare it not really worth thinking about

Hehe wherver jamie is around theres a lot of emoting and no fighting :)

We had some duels today, with paladin, merc and myself, was fun until some gay hibs added (animist and bard :F)

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
hehe jamiesmallicus

jamiesmallicus said:

yes, true, ta for killing my (friend's) bb fast, so my (friend's) bb didn't late from the port -)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
had some nice 1vs1 fights in odins today, won twice against some pallys and lost against a minstrel since i made a mistake :D

oh and /slap jamie keeps on killing me :(

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
had some nice 1vs1 fights in odins today, won twice against some pallys and lost against a minstrel since i made a mistake :D

oh and /slap jamie keeps on killing me :(
I think you will find that minstrel to be me :p

What mistake did you make?

Seemed like i just totally owned you tbh ;)

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
dante_must_die said:

I was the fat arsed troll who you had a fight with :fluffle: i always go to emain at like 3 in the morning is fun normally get 1vs1 fights nearly got a 1v1 with araddry (think thats how you spell it) but caster added :eek6: she /hugged though so its ok.

had fights with eden and friends which was fun too!

AM emain runs for teh win :clap:

cya all again soon :cheers:

Cmos

Fledgling Freddie
yeh was a fun night/morning

The fat troll wanted to duel so we let you 2 at it, killing the small grp of albs, and on the way the other fat troll wanted to duel so we went back to let him duel you... fair fights... no one died.... uberfun.
(Skdante 2... fat trolls 0)

We killed the small grp again and didnt want you to ress them coz they could go kiss their bindstone.

We could have killed your easy no doubt about that.. but we decided not to.. fair fights ends fair.

/salute

Ligon

Helium

Fledgling Freddie
Hey remember me ? :D tinky ze skald..we had a duel at the night,was uber fun :p thanks for the gratest night mby ever in emain :D /hug

btw you hurt :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
GimpStrole said:
I think you will find that minstrel to be me :p

What mistake did you make?

Seemed like i just totally owned you tbh ;)

i didnt walk very far away after root, so when i only managed to hit one DD and 2 resists means i died, though i still enjoyed the fight :D

though after that fight i think i died about 8 times before i gave up and decided to log :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
though i must admit fighting minstrel = bad as solo low rr runie, gifv purge :p

dante_must_die

Loyal Freddie
Helium said:
Hey remember me ? :D tinky ze skald..we had a duel at the night,was uber fun :p thanks for the gratest night mby ever in emain :D /hug

btw you hurt :p
hehhe was uber fun ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom