nice fightin..

D

dunderklumpen

Impressed by the percistanse a few of hibs showed me today in emain... deepest regards to furball, you are brave. But a bit to slow.. hehe

btw got killed by one of them hamsters hiding up in the hills hehe

D

dunderklumpen

... just fecking curious.. if Ulrackfreeleader is on barrysworld or if anyone would mind sending him a /tell..

How fecking much resist do you have? :)

D

dunderklumpen

Bwaaaa....... i got virus!!...... you feckin hibs.. bet its all your fault!

J

Jonaldo

Biotch! I keel blue alby, mezz Dunder the big green skald, get ready to stun-nuke-mdk him and Niar appears from nowhere and proceeds to keel me to death. :(

ah well life goes on (even after death)

D

dunderklumpen

LOL.. i saw that, MAN that was fun haha.. i see a blue wanker alb walk down the path.. so i ran up to him 2dd and mezz.. then you tag along and i became quite chocked and run away as i know tou got backup at mg.. when i see you dont i run forward to get las t shot at albie and then trurn to you.. then im mezzed and i see you get ready to gank me and im preparing fer the fight as well.. when a fecking albion stealther shows up from nowhere and keel you, three seconds after thet a lurikeen stealther kills the alb all while im mezzed in the middle... well.. the alb and the luri ranoff hunting each other and my mezz wears out and im free to go hahaa

D

dunderklumpen

Trelawny, thought we ad an agreement there... you know like you vs me... and when im getting ready to storm 5 fecking hibs pop from nowhere.

Bah, you'r worse than the drakulvs at malmö entrance both att popping and in aggro range...

L

Luuna

Lol Dunder, was watching you run laps around Dun Crauchon while we were fighting the lord ... Your nonsense had to be stopped, you were making me dizzy. ;)

D

dunderklumpen

Hibs.. Youn can never trust them :(

And this despite the fact that half of Midgard think im a hibbie spy because fo my green gear... They call me tree-lover and all kind of other asty hibbie-related words...

A

Astrakhan

Hey, Dunder, don't forget me! I'm brave and slow too! :p

D

dunderklumpen

Oh hibs.. where are you.. im getting so tired of seing albs all day...

Users who are viewing this thread