Fledgling Freddie
Agree

I grpd with u, I was a thane called Muri

Real nice assist macro's :worthy:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
wirey said:
skald - Jabah powerful skald with ultimate dmg

So Jabah is your skald , and you nominate yourself in thid hall of fame ? man that is retarded.

And stop thinking you are the big hero you obviously think you are. Ok if you pwn or whatever you do ( skalds in thid are so hard ) but I really dont think anyone cares tbh.

:flame:

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
So Jabah is your skald , and you nominate yourself in thid hall of fame ? man that is retarded.

And stop thinking you are the big hero you obviously think you are. Ok if you pwn or whatever you do ( skalds in thid are so hard ) but I really dont think anyone cares tbh.

:flame:

Where does it say he 'pwns' - where does it say he thought he was 'Ub3R'?

It doesn't. i bet you lost in that fight didn't u ?

If not, leave the guy alone. If you. poo happens, but its no reason to have a go at him.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Well , if you nominate yourself in hall of fame ( wouldnt be surprised if all the other chars he mentioned is his too ) it kinda says "I think I pwn" but you prolly diddnt bother to read that did you ?. I happen to play same realm as he too so cant avoid see him bragging in cg ..

:m00:

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Well , if you nominate yourself in hall of fame ( wouldnt be surprised if all the other chars he mentioned is his too ) it kinda says "I think I pwn" but you prolly diddnt bother to read that did you ?. I happen to play same realm as he too so cant avoid see him bragging in cg ..

:m00:

nice fight today

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

good fight in thid today i was a 24 skald called Jabah :]

Wirey 50ns rr7 Nightshade
Send me private messages if you need help with your Nightshade

I didn't read what exactly ?
The hall of fame used to have about 50% of people on there saying i thought i did well when.... beat ... and i killed .... to ... his ass on a plate. that was a while ago tho, and i havent bothered reading the hall of fame for a couple of months.

- regarding the first post in this thread tho - Nowhere there to me says, i'm bragging. Fair enough he may do it in CG. But i wasn't there. I'm going by your flame. If you'd have backed it up with info about the CG in the first place i'd be more inclined to say.. Oh dear another person trying to be '1337' or whatever.

But, to me the statement he made simply says. 'Cor, that good fight in thid today. I enjoyed it a lot. '

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
i'm sure your a nice guy wirey i don't know u much but i thought this was a little big headed :)

Xplo

Banned
I almost got you today Fenu! ;(

then mids jump... i'll get you one time! :shakes fist:

Arweena

Fledgling Freddie
Dont understand

I really don't...
Why cant a player think his char is great ?
I happend to play with Ctx when I had a SB in thid, and even thou I thought my SB was good, he killed more..

don't u guys ever think, "dam I am good" when u totaly own someone ?

Let him be... Who does he harm by thinking he is uber ?

My god... :twak:

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Arweena said:

I tend to think,
'the godess of the random number generator has shined her grace on me'
but I know I'm shite, but as long as I'm having fun being owned dosn't bother me, unless it's by those bug abusing Thanes who strike me twice with lightning, even though I am clearly standing in the exact same spot.

I usually play a stealther, and the only real skill involved is good judgement, when to pick a fight, and when to run away, I havent really learned to run away yet.
Much easier than when I was playing my wardy in the bg's, where you work your ass off to keep your group alive, interupt casters etc, and if your lucky, get to kill a cabbie pet.
Fear my green con pet kill spam :)

Arweena

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
unless it's by those bug abusing Thanes who strike me twice with lightning, even though I am clearly standing in the exact same spot.

Dont think I got this... what do u mean ? cant they strike u twice when u stand at same spot ?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Guess its ok if you think your char is nice and such but do you really need everyone else to know by telling them ? wouldnt it feel better if someone else actually mentioned you as really skilled and nice instead of you saying it yourself? :eek7:

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
i can without sounding big headed say that im skilled in thid. since ppl mentioned me alrdy

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Arweena said:
:

No. I think- 'That was a good fight' as i have never been 'big headed / thought myself as leet'.

Arumos said:
i'm sure your a nice guy wirey i don't know u much but i thought this was a little big headed :)

I take back what i originally posted. yup - this guy has a head bigger than his doorway.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Arweena said:

Usually if going solo I think damn I must have better SC/Buffs than my opponent, or damn I must have been a better class for dueling, or damn I have (insert appropriate relics here), or damn I got a few lucky evades/parrys/blocks or less/fumbles/misses than my opponent.

If however as a group of players we "totaly own" then I think yea that was good and have a big :) and discuss it with players in the lidul group.

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Had a great 1 on 1 fight on my NS with a Skald - outcome - I died - but got 2nd DoT off from spare blade so Skald died a few seconds later - gr8 fun - nice t go 1 on 1 quite rare in BG1 :)

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
sorry to be sounding big headed its been log time in thid so if they was some oldies out there who would remember me :( cant do this i think ooh well hello Hamro i mite be coming hib to reroll my Bard :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom