nice fight in leirvik mids ;)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
was nice fighting against you today at 11PM GMT+ . started up with my grp getting wiped, but after macros and stuff was sorted we kicked ya arses, and it ended up with most of the mids logged after a few wipes .. .

( tho lame vamp duo adding in middle of fight between FG mids and FG albs).

in the future , dont be such wussys . logging after a few wipes :p .

GL ..

Regards: Freggy

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
haha, samaroon, give you a bit of a bashing on my lil warrior ;) want anova fight givf me a shout sometime \o/

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Makes me want to level my cleric up :(

Shame there is noone at my level to exp with :(

Faelinor said:
haha, samaroon, give you a bit of a bashing on my lil warrior ;) want anova fight givf me a shout sometime \o/

dont wanna fight you again! :p slam me outta stealth and 2 hit me :(

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
yet again, was total shit. :(

usually ended up me vs a fg and some ard stealther popping me infront of em all :eek:
ah so you were the nice (!) little infi i dueled the other day.. didnt know you were 40 until after the fight so it wasnt that fair maybe but still was nice to see one who respect 1vs1 fights :)

/Leftaxe

Amiga said:
ah so you were the nice (!) little infi i dueled the other day.. didnt know you were 40 until after the fight so it wasnt that fair maybe but still was nice to see one who respect 1vs1 fights :)

/Leftaxe

yar had some nice 1v1's with ya :D givf more!

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
yar had some nice 1v1's with ya :D givf more!
yea i would like that but since i dinged 45 some days ago im pretty sure that wont happend :<

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Well keep a look out for a vamp called garabaldi , been in Leir about 2 days now , upt ot 3 k earned =)

I'm always up for 1vs 1 fights , by that i mean no DI bots hiding near by ( Stupid zerker).

Bluepain

Fledgling Freddie
To the gimps Farrul and Morge... affraid of a unbuffed solo huntress. OMG u peepz made me laugh :cheers:
Morge, next fight, please dont make me chase u all over Leir. Makes me think u are running back home yelling: Mommy mommy!! :worthy:
And Farrul, u lame Pot user, when I save yer sorry behind from a pet, doesnt mean u can kill me in a "fair" duel, specially when I am stepping back and stopped fighting.

Just a flame, now lets go back and have some more fun, shall we?? :cheers:

Danimia, the huntress

[SS]Gamblor said:
Well keep a look out for a vamp called garabaldi , been in Leir about 2 days now , upt ot 3 k earned =)

I'm always up for 1vs 1 fights , by that i mean no DI bots hiding near by ( Stupid zerker).

ah you that vamp camping inside ck door with another vamp when mids had ck? :p

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
ah you that vamp camping inside ck door with another vamp when mids had ck? :p

nopes , i was with a few other hibbies when we took a tower , we started out as 2 , but couldn't take the lord ( mana ment and Vamp) so when a few more logged on ( a NS) we where going to try but middies truned up, so it took 2 - 3 tries but we wiped them , then spotted some albs going up into the tower trying to take the captin .. so pwnd them ( was that you ? :twak: :cheers: ) and then took the tower

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom