Nice fight at amg odins

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
That was a nice and very long 3 way fight at odins tonight :D Lasted absolublty ages and was good fun depsite lack of RP.

I especially liked being zephyred into the room by hibs from outside where I was pbae'ing, took me very much by supprise.

Till next time!

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Yep, was a nice war of attrition, was surprised my guild grp made it from the room back to hpk to pick up my stealth zergling grp again lol

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
hehe i had so much fun tbh daaaang even :)

nights like that i know why i love the game

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
A

Those were a hell of alot nice long fights :)
I burned a zillion of times mcl, all my powerpots were gone, rp had been gone a few times too... thank god for fop to cover up the times you were just without any power at all and when someone needed healing again :worthy:

About those lack of rp's ... it wasn't afterall THAT bad. I think i gained about 4-6k in those fights :wub: (then again... i AM a cleric :kissit: )

Chronictank

FH is my second home
was nice fight we had 2fg white rose sandwiched most the time, hibs and albs didnt bring more than 3fg all respec to them for that (with the exception of the hib stealther grp which at the time i thought was just a add)

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronictank said:
was nice fight we had 2fg white rose sandwiched most the time, hibs and albs didnt bring more than 3fg all respec to them for that (with the exception of the hib stealther grp which at the time i thought was just a add)

Actually I logged my VW off so our bard could log his BB off (was too laggy for him to be effective) and logged my ranger+BB, was a byproduct of crappy lag tbh :p

Were a couple of guild stealthers about anyway so we joined up, was 6 of us in total, our job wasn't to leech rps in particular, just assist our guild grp and interrupt. We had one druid, one bard and 1 (not particurlarly healing) warden so the extra ranged was a plus for us since we lacked the healing overall...and I'm overjustifying it, was fun anyway ;)

laand

Fledgling Freddie
Was great fun indeed. Very tiring though, was knackered afterwards.

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
chivalry aint for stealthers.So If i wasnt in guild stealther grp,I would added anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom