Nice Fight Ash!

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Nice fight at trees just at 630 ish ash..and thanks to rocki for not interferring.

Some nice hits there m8 - 450+ x3 :)

Back to the drawing boardfor me:)

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
oh look a fotm infil

I must be doing something wrong then if im giving credit out to other players and getting criticised for it. Guess i only gert respect if im a twat to people on FH.

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
well I was having a quality 1v1 with you earlier at amgE, don't know if you remember, you was hiding in corner. then came the albs of course ;(

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
pming.jpg

aye!xf

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:

So if you thank someone for dinner you drag him/her into the kitchen and do it in private. He just wanted to give the man some cred.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Yup, cos everyone uses their ingame names as their FH login names :m00:

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
such a challenge playing inf xD
Such luck with the crits. I mean omg, a mop4 sb or ns couldnt do that could they. O wait Balth says he does it all the time. Must just be you.

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
bigchief said:
Such luck with the crits. I mean omg, a mop4 sb or ns couldnt do that could they. O wait Balth says he does it all the time. Must just be you.

I am mop4 specced and have 50 CS and i can hit for 450 ish on my hammy chain usually third or 4th in chain. But was well impressed with 3 of them for over 450 and the respect i got off Balboa.

Be nice to see what damage i can hit for if Hibs had str relics. i know for a fact that i can deal out a PA for 1100-1450 ish when i crit and enemy dont have resists,shields,AF,Shade skin etc etc etc.

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
inqy said:
well I was having a quality 1v1 with you earlier at amgE, don't know if you remember, you was hiding in corner. then came the albs of course ;(

Aye was quality.. :drink: was wondering just how many were going to be near there ineq when u popped me you bugger:)

Call that one a draw and go again another day say in the far reaches of Odins...how about Glacier Giants Arse or outside Vindsaul where i grew up.:))

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
I was running unstealthed you missed PA or something .. Would have been dead otherwise i guess. But i a couple of nice crits and the bonus on 31% melee dmg kinda saved me .. Who was the other ns ? eden or evex ? he tried to kill me after but got pwnd by realmm8s.

Come Odins once we can have a nice 1 vs 1 without all lowbies adding.

Huggs and Kisses from Asharith.

And you dont have to make a thread evertime we meet :) Will only result in stupid ppl flaming us.

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Asharith said:
I was running unstealthed you missed PA or something .. Would have been dead otherwise i guess. But i a couple of nice crits and the bonus on 31% melee dmg kinda saved me .. Who was the other ns ? eden or evex ? he tried to kill me after but got pwnd by realmm8s.

Come Odins once we can have a nice 1 vs 1 without all lowbies adding.

Huggs and Kisses from Asharith.

And you dont have to make a thread evertime we meet :) Will only result in stupid ppl flaming us.
Aye will look forward to it. reason i user this forum is to give credit where it is due and when it is due. I dont see certain peeps logged in on FH whom i should be sending private messages too so i started a thread. Its an RVR discussion afterall. Not to discuss why caestar is saying these things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom