nice crossrealming noobs

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
omg so much skills you noobs got ^^

Nice teamworking you got in liervik atm .. warlock, skald an vamp teamworking vs 1 alb... :wanker:

some ppl really need some skills if they have to teamwork when they playing overpowert cata classes...

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
goes for all realms, think we have to live with it ;)

albernia.jpg

was also an infil there out of the pic, so 2 albs and 2 hibs teamed up to gank me...Of course after I had ganked them several times when they were just duo :p. Happened on prydwen btw but shows that it's not only mids and hibs teaming up ;)

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Since we only have two english servers, which you have probably already settled, I guess you havent heard about the two new realms they introduced with NF ?

Im talking about Hibgard and Albernia ofcourse...

They have some awesome classes like ShadowShade, Warwalker, Armmpion, Heroman, Anialist, Nightstrel, Shamdritch, Boneaver and HereDancer

Bloodclot

Banned
Cruhar said:
Since we only have two english servers, which you have probably already settled, I guess you havent heard about the two new realms they introduced with NF ?

Im talking about Hibgard and Albernia ofcourse...

They have some awesome classes like ShadowShade, Warwalker, Armmpion, Heroman, Anialist, Nightstrel, Shamdritch, Boneaver and HereDancer

don't forget the chantlock

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
nothing to say they have to kill each other - if they meet in the field and decide to /hug instead it's fine... however if they're organising all this on irc or ventrilo or whatever it's a big fat breach of the CoC.

that said taking a tower with them is pretty lame :p

polza

Loyal Freddie
im pretty sure film must have the reply saved in word tbh the amount of times peps have posted stuff like this.

majik

Banned
Flimgoblin said:
nothing to say they have to kill each other - if they meet in the field and decide to /hug instead it's fine... however if they're organising all this on irc or ventrilo or whatever it's a big fat breach of the CoC.

that said taking a tower with them is pretty lame :p

Is any evidence obtained via IRC chatlogs considered viable to RightNow though?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Downanael said:
Everyone rolling an scout deserve that.

:confused: Why? :confused:

How can you generalise like that and say that every scout deserves to get double timed by the other two realms?
:eek7:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
even if you team up with people from other realms the number of scouts are always superior! ;P

Downanael said:
Everyone rolling an scout deserve that.

funny to hear that from a vampiir!

Aetius

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, seems to be like there was another fella in your group, so really it was 2 vs 2, which is fair. I can understand that they team up actually, as nobody likes albs ;)

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
Not even 2v2 really. 2 albs, plus a tower door, plus the tower captain. If you're incapable of killing them with that advantage, you deserve to loose the tower.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
majik said:
Is any evidence obtained via IRC chatlogs considered viable to RightNow though?

No, in every possible way you can think of, no. You'd get a response of

"Thanks for the information, we will investigate however we can't take third party gathered information into account.

Regards
GM

PS hahaha "

Seriously though, if I heard of anyone being banned or even warned because of some dodgy SS or video then I'd go balistic over it. Especially IRC logs - come on how easy is that to fake :p

And it's not crossrealming! How many times we gonna hear this? Perhaps a mod should sticky a thread explaining what cross realming ISN'T.

lasinera

Fledgling Freddie
Just thought i might aswell add a bit of input to the subject, when i logged in the ck was like swiss cheese with 5-6 albs using a treb from the heavily upgraded ( purple to 44 ) tower when the albs gave up trying to take the lord due to the attacks from myself a warlock and a vampiir ( never met him we just decided through /hug not to kill each other while there were double our number of albs about ) i logged my thane in on my bots account to repair the walls and door ( whats the point in having an lgm wc if you dont plan on using her)

Repairing 6 wall sections the main keep and the door took a while so i decided to take the door off the 2nd low lvl alb keep with a ram at the same time and when i had finished the vamp was 1/2 way through taking the door off the purple keep . It was such a ballsy thing to do i decided to help out instead of attack him. Yeah admittedly you guys had a rough time of it attacking us but shit happens get over it

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
even if you team up with people from other realms the number of scouts are always superior! ;P

funny to hear that from a vampiir!

Vampiirs are well known for their great ranged dmg.If you manage to lose against Vampiir with your warrior i would recommend deleting it.

Get a clue really

And why scouts? because they are scum,class made for leecers.

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Vampiirs are well known for their great ranged dmg.If you manage to lose against Vampiir with your warrior i would recommend deleting it.

Get a clue really

And why scouts? because they are scum,class made for leecers.

:m00:
:(

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Downanael said:
Only Excal ones,dont have nothing against pryd scouts :p

So when scouts are killing you they're damn leechers, but when you're playing your scout its not leeching its assisting the realm :D

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
RS|Phil said:
So when scouts are killing you they're damn leechers, but when you're playing your scout its not leeching its assisting the realm :D

Dont have scout afaik :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom