Nice battle in DF

K

Khalen

I don't make these threads usually but I thought why not.

To the Mids that encountered FG DragonKnights yesterday in DF after Mid got DF from albs. Nice couple of fights, although I admit first one was a bit with mobs on Mids but others were prepared to meet us. They probably didn't expect any Albs in DF anymore I guess. And at the end we got a bit overwhelmed dunno if it were the same Mids was a bit too crouded to notice ;)

Ow and AF Debuff + meleeing cleric can be lethal too ;)

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Khalen
I don't make these threads usually but I thought why not.

To the Mids that encountered FG DragonKnights yesterday in DF after Mid got DF from albs. Nice couple of fights, although I admit first one was a bit with mobs on Mids but others were prepared to meet us. They probably didn't expect any Albs in DF anymore I guess. And at the end we got a bit overwhelmed dunno if it were the same Mids was a bit too crouded to notice ;)

Ow and AF Debuff + meleeing cleric can be lethal too ;)

Yeah we were exping beyond the gatekeeper with 2 FGs 35+ chars (2 lvl 50 chars) when we spotted you pulling mobs. As we discussed whether to charge you or not, someone accidently pulled mobs and then you charged us :) I was the little d0rf warrior who stood up last btw :)

B

belth

FunWhileItLasted.jpg

Some more mids not in the screenie, but guess you got "bit" annoyed at us killing few FG ;) Please don't gank the greencon with so many :p

S

skile

Was great fun, shame u mids hade to gather 2fg's+ to k33l us :\.

B

belth

I was expecting 4fg when we climbed from inq tbh, not many resisted my "uber" unbreakable level6 or something aoe-snare though :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom