Nice adding \o/

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
I've had a quick scan through and I can't find a post saying I add when a hib is losing and if you can't find one to post then :

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool stfu. :wanker:

But if you do nice one I am stupid!

I wait in eager anticipation for your reply :cheers:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
ian_heaps said:
I've had a quick scan through and I can't find a post saying I add when a hib is losing and if you can't find one to post then :

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool stfu. :wanker:

But if you do nice one I am stupid!

I wait in eager anticipation for your reply :cheers:
Was some other twat saying the same thing -.-
Still doesn't make you look any better to say the same thing and then reply like a 12 y/o -.-

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Was some other twat saying the same thing -.-
Still doesn't make you look any better to say the same thing and then reply like a 12 y/o -.-

Your very right mate, but saying I've said something that I didn't say and telling me to fuck off for saying that thing that I didn't actually say, ;) could be classed as childish. So shall we call it a draw? :clap:

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:
Your very right mate, but saying I've said something that I didn't say and telling me to fuck off for saying that thing that I didn't actually say, ;) could be classed as childish. So shall we call it a draw? :clap:

but you did say it? just not twice :p

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
willowywicca said:
but you did say it? just not twice :p

As far as I can remember (and my memory is shot to piece from a mispent youth) I have never ever said I only add if a hib is losing. If you can find a post with me saying that I will never post on FH again. Please then willowywicca find a post with me saying it?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
ian_heaps said:
Well, what you said came down to exactly the same thing someone else said not too long before you and for some reason I thought it were you.
Told you to fo because I got 3-4 senseless replies just calling my post retarded without a single argument whatsoever, and got bored of them.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Well, what you said came down to exactly the same thing someone else said not too long before you and for some reason I thought it were you.
Told you to fo because I got 3-4 senseless replies just calling my post retarded without a single argument whatsoever, and got bored of them.

furry muff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom