Nice action in Mid frontier Saturday

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Was funny evening. You started bit early for my taste but we got on eventually.

Beats me where Elim digs up all those casters, they even had one Ice Wizard and I thought those were extinct :)

And Bruin stop dotting me for 288 will you. To quote Moriad when he made my template with 9% matter resist.."As if you're gonna get dotted by cabalists more than once year".. :)

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
was an enjoyable day and a change from the emain routine :) running my bot and my scout at the keeps when attacking made it a bit ... slow ;)

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
we :wub: you belor :)

I´m gonna beat you in the head with some more earthpets though, so you mention me aswell next time :p

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Very fun series of sieges.

We did indeed have a lot of casters. This made it hard to take a keep, but once we were in, it meant we were hard to root out.

Big thanks of the day have to go to Stub for scouting and door repairs, Lamont for door repairs and trebtastic meanness then later on Bankmanager for taking over the door duty.

We had some nice openfield fights as well as we weren't satisfied with camping the keep. We were on our way somewhere when Mids came in from behind and we had a lovely open field battle in the snow with approximately even sides I think. Won some fights, lost some fights, generally had a good giggle.

Big thanks to all for patience as it took a long time to effect repairs and wait for CS to spawn.

And to the Mids?

Raaar. Good show.

The first time you chaps stormed the lord room in Glen I really thought we'd lost. Topnotch healing and rezzing from Snugglebot (Darklis) and Trelyn. I only realised we'd won that round when I saw a message saying that a scout had been killed with 3 enemies in the area. Edial led the charge to clear you out and as he pointed out himself, amazingly most of the Albs followed.

We were 3FG at that point, with maybe a couple of peeps out scouting around.

The second attempt you got us, but still we held out longer than I would have expected. Nice play from all. I think we were down to 2FG by that point and I was getting messages of 40 enemies in the area.

Stirring stuff.

Good play from all on all sides :)

Azraeth

Fledgling Freddie
oh come on belo,my grp was there as well...
sad we r passing unnoticed :(

givf more of those nice fights tbh,missed that a lot :worthy:

Bruin

Fledgling Freddie
Belorfyn said:
Was funny evening. You started bit early for my taste but we got on eventually.

Beats me where Elim digs up all those casters, they even had one Ice Wizard and I thought those were extinct :)

And Bruin stop dotting me for 288 will you. To quote Moriad when he made my template with 9% matter resist.."As if you're gonna get dotted by cabalists more than once year".. :)

Sorry :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom