NFD pryd lf /as (or who wants to make new one)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Basically our /as seems to have died and we're looking for a new one.

NFD as most know is a large oldskool mixed guild that also used to run 2-3 semi-useful fgs and moved to avalon. Nowadays, only few are still active on avalon, otherwise most have either largely left the game, cut down playtime for summer and/or moved back to hib. However now our situation has stablised a bit we plan now to run a PuG from the guild 1-2 nights a week on pryd.

Anyhow enuff waffle. If nothing else, we'd like to join an /as with at least a couple of other RvR active guilds in it and wondered who's got a spot.

Alternatively, I did wonder if there was any interest in consolidating alliances in general and getting most of the guilds which are still active in a single /as. I noticed alot of the guilds still active are split all over the place. iirc this has been brought up before, but has been furbarred by differences in playstyle, old guild animosities etc. imo this kinda stuff shouldn't stop peeps belonging the same allience, which is for building grps and sharing info (just keep arguments, addwhine etc, to irc or wtf and off /as).

There's not that many of us active anymore why make it even harder...

Anyhow, we want *an* active /as for starters. If there's any groundswell of interest in making a new one, great, if not no worries.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Well I wouldnt mind reinviting you but I don't know if it would be a good idea after last time! If I'm right there aren't many active /as only eclipse and another I cant remember

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
past is the past and should bare no significant influence on the present given the state of affairs detailing the server's innactivity and the positive attitude of nfd... :)

To be honest with regards to alliances - i think the total of active members in any hib alliance equates the total of 1 "old" guild :( Such is the standard of things now. Will be very hard to try and find an alliance with the activity of the old days.

On the plus side im champion level 8 now and have glinty arms! :D yipee.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I just thought I'd mention the /as reorganisation thing to see if was some hidden groundswell of interest. If not no point pushing it, just thought was worth airing the idea - suspect lot of grps will get formed by out of game coms anyhow and prolly not such an issue.

Re: the eclipse /as spat, think it's water under the bridge now, iirc it happened late OF or early NF at the latest. I got no problem with giving an account of it, but prolly best to let it lie - there's been pretty good relations between eclipse and some of the other guilds we we're aggro with the last couple of yrs.

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
Or maybe for once make one large Alliance for the whole of Hibernia?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
The ideal would be 1 large hib alliance, but it would all rest on a point maeloch made - that everyone understands what an alliance is and what it isnt - NFD's pov was always it was there simply to share rvr info, hopefully find groups and last but far from least to let you know that there are other people out there!

Weve never seen particular issues with having mixed outlook guilds in the same /as. Interguild arguments are settled between individuals or guild gm's, nowt to do with the alliance.

Anyhow, all said and done, the merging idea is a nice have, and to a certain extent it may happen naturally if a couple of people push it and expend a bit of effort to talk to other alliance and guild gm's.

Bottom line is - NFD alliance GM's have a responsibility to the alliance and the guilds players to give them the best environment within which to enjoy the game they can - so we just need a new home with some other people in it! :fluffle:

Regards eclipse, that must of been 2 years ago, water well under the bridge, infact the stream has dried up, the bridge demolished and luxury flats and a tescos extra built on the site.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Not that i got anything to say in this matter, but imho NFD and Stealthing Warfare should join our alliance tbh.

Katcher

Fledgling Freddie
Nah "leets" like Desaevio wouldn't accept that.

I think you will find Desa are anything but leet, we play the game for a laugh and nothing more, but i would like to know why others think this of us..

As for the /as matter Lamfhota's Last Hope is full atm but the guilds that would like to join when a space becomes availble can apply on the alliance forum.
Would be nice if we could invite more guilds that have asked to join but the limit is still 20 guilds in one alliance.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I think you will find Desa are anything but leet, we play the game for a laugh and nothing more, but i would like to know why others think this of us..

As for the /as matter Lamfhota's Last Hope is full atm but the guilds that would like to join when a space becomes availble can apply on the alliance forum.
Would be nice if we could invite more guilds that have asked to join but the limit is still 20 guilds in one alliance.

There is no way you have 20 active alliance guilds. You must have some bot guilds in there for claiming etc?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I'll do some pming in-game, just want to sort something simple pretty quick, nm the empire building talk in first post must have caught the sun.

Katcher

Fledgling Freddie
There is no way you have 20 active alliance guilds. You must have some bot guilds in there for claiming etc?

There is no bot guilds in the alliance, the alliance is made up of alot of the smaller guilds on the server so they can get help etc from within the alliance, not all are rvr active but that was never the point of the /as.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Eclipse is by far the best alliance atm when it comes to rvr and a good no adding policy. And with chatting just causual xD i recommand it!

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
There is no bot guilds in the alliance, the alliance is made up of alot of the smaller guilds on the server so they can get help etc from within the alliance, not all are rvr active but that was never the point of the /as.

aye... smallest guild being mine...

/kiss Katch

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

Ok then, no probs, 20 active guilds, i'm :eek2: but nice one.

And yea, as I said in my post - i see alliances as broad churches as you do.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
right at this hour, out of 87 non anon hibs, 43 were in Lamfhotas

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom