NFA and signing up for the fight

sloand

Fledgling Freddie
I joined the WAR closed beta several months ago. Started with Destruction and in the last phase i switched to order. It felt like playing hib prydwen, allways outnumbered lol.

I have been testing a lot of aoe group builds with friends (they all wonna roll destruction on release booo) to work out effective combat strategy. PVE is a piece of cake but trying to apply aoe tactics is pretty difficult when flighting against marauders spaming aoe knockdowns.
On the other hand you can just keep them at arms length with knockbacks and assisting range damage.

Skirimishing with the Shadow warrior is a lot of fun, a few of these guys dotted about can cause some serious damage - Scout spec of course

I am trying to find a guild who enjoy trying out different styles of gameplay and group work, but not totally over the top, FuN is the key word.
Are there any old daoc guilds that plan to play order on release, who have space or are recruiting?

Cheers

Srax

sloand

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Pikeh, my Girl friend remembered you from when she was in DBM back along, she use to play an enchanter, Cynthia hehe.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Hey Pikeh, my Girl friend remembered you from when she was in DBM back along, she use to play an enchanter, Cynthia hehe.

wow, thats a long time ago! I remember :)

Hope all is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom