Nf

kaedrick2

Fledgling Freddie
Forgive this newbie question but how does NF affect people under lvl 30 please with regards to r v r? I know the BGs are available for this but.. NF?,,,can, for instance, a lvl 30 run around NF without getting owned too many times by much higher level players?

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
i suppose if you run with the zerg you'd be able to get a few rps, but i really have no idea, best option is to try it and post your feedback here for others to know as well. Solo i doubt you can do anything tbh, but i dont mind standing corrected

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
i helped a guildy the other day in RvR, he was a lvl 30 scout and i was using my lvl 50 scout, i managed to get him 179rps and apparently at lvl 31 he was getting 1 bub of XP per rvr kill i made, think he was getting the 8x xp bonus.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
By all means go, but dont complain when you do get ganked. Under level 35 you show as grey to a 50, and most will take you out just for the sheer kill. Over 35 all con yellow.

My advice, stick to the BGs, youll level fast and being equal to all there, your going to have a much fairer fight, and they need more populating too.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Run with the zerg, and try not to stand out from the crowd to be targeted if you want to go to proper rvr zones :p

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Forgot to add, if you have some kind of ranged stuff, might only resist or do laughable damage, but your still going to be excellent at interupting ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom