NF side-effects

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Is it just meh, or are there less people on since the realse of nf, I am guessing alot of people are going to be rvring, on their main servers for awhile, decreasing the number of people on Camlann. Since nf has nothin to add to pvp anyway, but I can say is expect to get alot of people from Hib/excal soon, I am personally quitting hib/excal me thinks and alot of people are, Mid/Alb zergs are terrible, there isn't even enough time to pop insta group heal on my druid without seeing debuff body and life tap from 100+ odd sorcs :/
So I am guessing that the camlann population is going to incerease in the next 2 months.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
id add one, 1717279130^8 threads about NF is also a side effect.

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
less lowbies perhaps, but guilds are still zerging.. THAT's keeping ppl more away than NF

Hihanauha

Fledgling Freddie
Tualatin said:
less lowbies perhaps, but guilds are still zerging.. THAT's keeping ppl more away than NF

Can you tell me where are those guilds zerging, please?

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:
id add one, 1717279130^8 threads about NF is also a side effect.
Well nf was meant to have abig impact on the game, which it has thus people will be talking about it for awhile, same will go for catacombs and any other games released concerning daoc in the future will be discussed on this form. After all this is the daoc form isn't it ?

Minau

Loyal Freddie
I really hope that Camlann population will rise, atm the only chanse to get a decent fg fight is to roam around ToA havens. Would be a shitload of fun if more fights took place in classic DAoC.

EDIT: gratz to Inguz Mornifuckfacez for taking our keep/relic in the middle of the nite, when no1 of us was online :puke:

Jark

Fledgling Freddie
Minau said:
EDIT: gratz to Inguz Mornifuckfacez for taking our keep/relic in the middle of the nite, when no1 of us was online :puke:

The "middle of the nite" as you call it was a REAL prime time: Pull of the guards at 9:30 PM on friday evening.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Jark said:
The "middle of the nite" as you call it was a REAL prime time: Pull of the guards at 9:30 PM on friday evening.
2hrs, 30 mins away from the true midnight -.-.

And really hope the NF doesn't bring more alarm clock raids, because they are ridiculously hard to attack, especially on Camlann when we don't have the proper numbers unless we have a big guild, that can gather 30 people at one time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom