NF relic raid...

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
I can hear Ardamels busily scribbling down his plans already :D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
and offc its the hibs that find out about it to... :flame:

ok they are american hibs but hibs nontheless... ;)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
HAHAHAHAHA.......that makes laugh =)) What a big oversight =)) Well for sure it's gonna be nerfed, but still funny and another proof that mythic doesn't think for 2 cent before launching something, but hey, we're used to it =)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
albs and mythic being pwned, anything new ? :p

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
typical fucking useless mythic programming, oversight and implementation. what we've come to except though from every new thing mythic brings out.
under-tested code, overpaid Devs.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
sometimes i am glad it takes so long for us to get the patches/updates at least most of the bugs have been ironed out by the time we get them.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
just imagine what it would be like if GOA and mythic where doing the others role.
GOA would prob just say it didnt' happen like that .. thanks for your email.

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
haha, they better fix that.. and im sure they will... mythic owned themself once again.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Nonono, GOA suck for not keeping us 3 patches ahead of the Americans. Your not allowed to change your opinion just because all the patches Post-TOA have been riddled with stupidity :p

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
My congratulation to the "wise" Igraine CSR who said it wasn't an exploit. ROFL what a dumbass :eek7:

Sharpo

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:

thats because albs and mids dont have the brainpower to come up with an idea like that

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Antedeluvian said:
My congratulation to the "wise" Igraine CSR who said it wasn't an exploit. ROFL what a dumbass :eek7:

Why is he a dumbass? Cause he said the truth? It's my thing where I want to log off, no? And if I can log out there safely, then why the hell should it be an exploit?? If you call that an exploit, then every player should be handed out a 1038 pages manual what things he musn't do.....1037 pages dedicated to locs where you mustn't log off. Get serious....that's like saying engage raids or logout raids (to log in at morning) are an exploit.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
fact is you havent been able to log in into an enemy keep or a keep under attack for a couple of patches now, this includes relic keeps, so its another oversite, not exactly a bug, just a fuck up

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
Why is he a dumbass? Cause he said the truth? It's my thing where I want to log off, no? And if I can log out there safely, then why the hell should it be an exploit?? If you call that an exploit, then every player should be handed out a 1038 pages manual what things he musn't do.....1037 pages dedicated to locs where you mustn't log off. Get serious....that's like saying engage raids or logout raids (to log in at morning) are an exploit.

Was someone plaining in advance something? :m00:

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:

In case you missed the point. The idea of these new milegates is that you cant get through em before you have taken a number of keeps. Logging so that you can rezz people to the other side without taking those keeps must be an exploit, as it is against the principle this was implemented. Right?

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:

yes, because Hibs on excal have a history of exploiting things like that old "primetime" bug and the terrifying "no logout raid"...damn you cursed hibs for raiding respectably :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom