NF Inf spec's, whats best.

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
Taking into account there will be alot of more keep seige rvr and battles based near keeps etc, am wondering what spec people will go for, also doing this to help lower level inf's get spec'd right.

am think high CS really.

what do others think....

(note free full skill respec given in NF)

Morimdin

Banned
50 longbow, +25 dex cap increase, +25 quickness cap increase, aug dex 5, aug qui 5 and falchons eye 5 > all tbh megamighty xD /respec Infiltrator tbh =P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P :m00:

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Morimdin said:
50 longbow, +25 dex cap increase, +25 quickness cap increase, aug dex 5, aug qui 5 and falchons eye 5 > all tbh megamighty xD /respec Infiltrator tbh =P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P :m00:
u cant have aug dex 5 aug qui 5 and falcons eyes 5 :eek: missing 2 point at rr11

i think i want to try thrust for nf if i get gs :<
and for cs/dw i always hated dw so i ill stay cs spec :p

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
u cant have aug dex 5 aug qui 5 and falcons eyes 5 :eek: missing 2 point at rr11

i think i want to try thrust for nf if i get gs :<
and for cs/dw i always hated dw so i ill stay cs spec :p
Only reason for GS is javelins and u can use them anyway when ur slash ;p

Thundercat

Fledgling Freddie
Morimdin said:

And why +qui cap? Qui over 250 won't help with the bows speed so it's useless to put over about 60 qui into SC... This is when using a BB naturally...

On topic:

44 CS, 50 weapon, 35 stealth, 34 Env, rest DW... Should be decent when NF gets here?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Staying current spec, and keeping slash

Critical strike will probley be alot more useful in NF since most enemys are going to be archers now instead of Assasins

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Staying current spec, and keeping slash

Critical strike will probley be alot more useful in NF since most enemys are going to be archers now instead of Assasins
Gl landing PA on an archer in NF :p

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Are they bringing out 1.70 first or 1.71 straight away?

its called Mastery of Stealth :) if an archer got MoS5 they can see an assasian from 675 range and an assasian can see archers from 800 range and detect hidden range if camo is up.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Lejemorder said:
its called Mastery of Stealth :) if an archer got MoS5 they can see an assasian from 675 range and an assasian can see archers from 800 range and detect hidden range if camo is up.

I know, it gets nerfed in 1.71?
and tbh how meny archers are going for MoS5 before Falcons eye 5

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
I know, it gets nerfed in 1.71?
and tbh how meny archers are going for MoS5 before Falcons eye 5
no?

and they only need mos2 to avoid PA ...

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
bigchief said:
no?

and they only need mos2 to avoid PA ...

bah
and i thought it worked like normal stealth, with MoS5 your bubble would cancel out theres to some effect etc

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
well in NF you dont rly have to PA an archer. You can beat em in melee very easy without ap3 and a good ip . Only reason PA is nice is because of the cd followup which might enable you to beat them before they decide to use there godmode 10 sec on 2 mins timer ..... ( o well thats about 90% of all fights.. then they whine about DF beeing OP :D:D )

So best advice is to NOT SOLO till they fix FZ :flame:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
that 28% passive melee resistance is probley a pain? :)
Thats like AP2 always on (I feel sorry for nightshades and Sb's having to take that and a Spec AF buff)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
being a slash inf sometimes sucks :(
Malice and Battler is too good to give up tho :)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
bah
and i thought it worked like normal stealth, with MoS5 your bubble would cancel out theres to some effect etc
not in the slightest :E They had it that way in beta for ~3weeks, then altered it to this :(

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
bigchief said:
not in the slightest :E They had it that way in beta for ~3weeks, then altered it to this :(

Thats BS :(
Whats the point of Detect Hidden etc

Outlander

Part of the furniture
so you can find hidden muffins in the long grass and have a tasty treat ofc! :D
:wub:

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Thats BS :(
Whats the point of Detect Hidden etc
Well DH and MoS stack. So if an archer has camo down (fairly likely) and you both have the same level of mos you will see him 150 units further away than he will see you. The chances are he will see you before you can take advantage of that though and you will get shot/FZ'd before you can melee. Thats even assuming hes solo :(

Also assuming that theres going to be such a thing as an archer thats not at the top of the tallest tower just chain farming everything that cant reach it anyway :rolleyes:

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondering will MoS be an essential RA for an infil ? just cos we cant afford to be spotted at full range? im not very high RR (atm :flame: ) so having to spend my rsp on mos will be a pain in the backside

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Iphis said:
Just wondering will MoS be an essential RA for an infil ? just cos we cant afford to be spotted at full range? im not very high RR (atm :flame: ) so having to spend my rsp on mos will be a pain in the backside
Buying high mos wont effect them spotting you. Just means you might spot them too :(

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
this would all not matter if archer didnt have fz...

Ok we wont pa archers that much anymore .. And knowing that archers have poor melee skill i think its fair for them to have some protection against assassins. But what will happen now is that assassins reach archers and engage in melee before they can shoot. archer sees him coming will hit 1-2 times and pop fz . assassins is kinda dead now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom