NF Inc

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
All keeps lvl1 and unclaim :eek:
Any plan on getting a grp on peeps from different guilds porting to each keep claiming when server goes live, before omfg wheres my relics? :<

Cutri

Fledgling Freddie
Relics are safe for the first day, there are high level 'spirits' protecting them, according to Friday News anyway.

karpathus

Fledgling Freddie
Elcain said:
Any plan on getting a grp on peeps from different guilds porting to each keep claiming when server goes live, before omfg wheres my relics? :<

Hey,

What is the purpose of getting a group of peeps together when HIBERNIANS cannot even fathom the importance of healing other HIBERNIANS in Odin's Gate. :puke:

I see the downfall of HIBERNIA in NewFrontiers.

- Karpathus NS++

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Elcain said:

naah let tem have our relics imho :drink:

lot more fun than after just roamin and takin keeps :clap: :clap:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
karpathus said:
Hey,

What is the purpose of getting a group of peeps together when HIBERNIANS cannot even fathom the importance of healing other HIBERNIANS in Odin's Gate. :puke:

I see the downfall of HIBERNIA in NewFrontiers.

- Karpathus NS++

What has this got to do with the price of fish?

My left butt-cheek has fallen asleep, I know it has nothing to do with the topic, but I thought i'd post it anyway....eejit :twak:

El3wynn

Fledgling Freddie
gravedigger said:
naah let tem have our relics imho :drink:

lot more fun than after just roamin and takin keeps :clap: :clap:

Dun't make me lose my 20% dmg :<

bloved

Fledgling Freddie
Weeeee NF is coming ..... Finaly its possible to harvest some rlp again

gonne love this patch so mutch :clap:
Now lets find out if its a little easyer to get groups to

Wish you all the best of luck out there tomorow !!!
:flame:

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Eight! If our relics is safe the first day, i say we all go together and form the greatest albion arse kicking zerg in the history of hibernia!! WRAAA!!! ;)

Anyway, aslong as its fun :D And Elcain does have a point in taking all our keeps and getting en upgraded in the first day... No reason to hand over our relics without a fight :)

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
bloved said:
Weeeee NF is coming ..... Finaly its possible to harvest some rlp again

gonne love this patch so mutch :clap:
Now lets find out if its a little easyer to get groups to

Wish you all the best of luck out there tomorow !!!
:flame:

YAY possible for the casual zerger to get rps!!!

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
gorre was funny, first night of beta there were 2000004 albs in emain standing on a bridge and they were having difficulty agreeing if they were camping it correctly. im sure tommorrow will be no different.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I'll keep away from the frontiers tomorrow. Instead I'll just do ml8 g/steps and who knows, might even get gov ;)

The rest, please do hurry up to the frontiers :clap:

Blackchaos

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanted to ask as im not sure.Will i get total update from my mythic updater or i have to download NF from camelot-europe.com?Can't find it there yet atleast :clap: ty

Radix

Fledgling Freddie
They seemed to hint that frontiers wasnt required addition, and that you could run PvE game fine without, so might not be in patcher.

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
hi

[14:48] -TiwazBot- Freddina Jika <Banned m8rs>, Level 50 Warden: 5,353,603 RP (RR9L6, Last Week: 33,303), required for RR9L7: 5,393,275 (39,672 to go), required for RR10: 5,974,125 (620,522 to go) Class Rank: 3 overall, 15 last week

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom