NF Down ?

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
logged into game with me scout (in housing) and tried to port to suavage.. then once ported try to port into NF zone and it wouldnt load the zone

rebooted and retired logging scout into NF zone several times. to no avail (just finishs the loading screen and stays there.

====

tried with friar (he was in housing also) . ported to suavage.... then tried to zone to NF . same thing... non responsive once the loading bar was full..

as said it seems ok in all other zones. apart from NF. but /gu seems quiet (as in no1 is whinging they cant zone to NF)

any ideas on what maybe causing it? been in nf a few times today with no problems at all. and been in NF this afternboon with no problems. aint downloaded ANYTHING AT ALL. so i cant have anything conflicting with NF. so all remedys are welcome.

thnx in advance :)

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
said on the official site, if it's at 100% but doesn't update hit the Esc key and you'll be back at char screen. Hope it works, no idea if not. :p

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
said on the official site, if it's at 100% but doesn't update hit the Esc key and you'll be back at char screen. Hope it works, no idea if not. :p

yeps, hitting escape will put you back to char selection screen, load char again and voala you are inside of your border keep.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
It have happened a few times that I've logged in where I was porting though.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
yes nits mid port when it just freezes.

it goes to the picture of the NF loading screen... the loading bar fully completes... and then it just stays there. dont load NF zone :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom