NF Bugs...

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Right at this moment in time my buffbot is picking up albion buff spam from somewhere.

I've read Qtpie blow kisses to Straef. <Straef gooses qt> . Wolfy has died lots to a hoary worm :).

Arauddry been buffing. Invisible been buffing. Rasta buffing up. I can also see people chatting. This is great fun. :)

Where do you keep your bb's? and what class is Qtpie to get Straef hot under the collar. :eek6:

<edit> now Qtpie hugging caiin and Straef doing unhappy smileys. :)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
how about all those people that drag boats after them ? :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Bone_Idle said:
Right at this moment in time my buffbot is picking up albion buff spam from somewhere.

I've read Qtpie blow kisses to Straef. <Straef gooses qt> . Wolfy has died lots to a hoary worm :).

Arauddry been buffing. Invisible been buffing. Rasta buffing up. I can also see people chatting. This is great fun. :)

Where do you keep your bb's? and what class is Qtpie to get Straef hot under the collar. :eek6:

<edit> now Qtpie hugging caiin and Straef doing unhappy smileys. :)
Busted x<

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Just happy you didn't catch my pm's tbh or I would've been a goner :D

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Jamies was getting spammed grp invites in ligen, when accepted would get 'that player is not online' or whatever messages. Turned out they were all from alb players.

Aye and it's annoying as it always used to be. Keep getting /em spammed constantly while soloing getting paranoid thinking stealthers following me about, till i reckonised some name and figured it was a bug.

Mael, 50th ment.

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
essex's innate shiftyness has seeped into your daoc account allowing you 2 read other realms vital statistics? oO

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
I got spell spam on my wee cleric and saw Jamie getting buffed xD

oh I sometimes get wierd moments where things turn yellow (staffs, hats, towers)

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
Roadie said:
essex's innate shiftyness has seeped into your daoc account allowing you 2 read other realms vital statistics? oO

oi u theres nothing wrong with essex ..... LOL who am i kidding :D

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
most annoying stuff i got is that my buffs switched 2 mid ones, base + end buff and put me out of speed all the F*** time.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Perma Mac 5 as a pally is always fun xD
also I get a bug where the water disapears :/ so I can see everyone.. whos inder the water.. who needs radar with bugs like these :m00:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
i got a funny bug on my buffbot, it didn't show any walls...my bot could just walk through a keep.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Before NF release i had something similar happen in emain, running around solo then getting buffed by albs/hibs until i hit the buffcap, if i cancelled the buffs i just got a new one, when someone started buffing, even got some ML/Artifact ae effects from enemies. Was fun reading alb group chat/say/alliance chats while running around. Got a good laugh hearing 2 person in group chat talking about me. Saw them saying the should jump me. Even funnier when one of them died spamming in his group chat how his mate didnt help. Then seeing FFS HE's A FUCKING THANE AND STILL YOU DIE. That really sent me laughing.

Rightnowed it and got a reply its a known bug and its being worked on. So guess they just transfered the bug to NF.

Wharfe

Fledgling Freddie
My bot kept getting the hapry hits you for xxx until up popped Esk has been killed by Harpy. then the res sick icon appeared on the bot.

But Esk was not even logged in as I was playing on Neigh, and I do not think I have ever fought Hapries on Esk. Then a few days later someone in /gu tells me he just saw Esk was killed by a harpy.

Relogging my bot cured it.

Ischtap

Fledgling Freddie
Getting 'wrong realm spam from enemy portalkeep' is a bug that has been around since before NF. :(

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
I have had a very useful bug running non stealthed mach1 stealthed mach5 \o/

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
Worst thing I had about buffs. I buffed my Infi and died. But the conc didn't get free. I had a look and saw that someone else had them now. A guy I never heared off. Daoc-Stats told me it was a Mid. But that's not the end. The Mid died (or logged or whatever) and the buffs got transfered to one of the huge spiders in Sauvage and I still couldn't remove them. Think about someone leveling at these spiders and pulling this full buffed one :flame: . I had to relog to get my buffs for my own again. :m00:

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Today I had the most irritating bug of being spammed a group invite while I was rvring in guild grp. I was already in a group and the person whose name was on the invite to group message wasnt even playing and it kept appearing in the middle of my screen every 20 seconds :( :(

Equendil

Fledgling Freddie
I once logged out in Sauvage, joined server the following day, and my toon was at the bottom of the north sea ...

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
yup yup i had the bug and could see hibs buffing, chatting etc ... dwera certainly gets buffed up with bark things hehe

Love Frozen

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Frozenheart said:
yup yup i had the bug and could see hibs buffing, chatting etc ... dwera certainly gets buffed up with bark things hehe

Love Frozen

an sb gets buffed with hib buffs? :eek: or u mean something else? :p im confused

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
I seem to keep getting hib spam consistently - as well as weirdly being able to use a ranger speedbuff when they trigger it close to me...Giv hib alliance chat bug imo for RR :)

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Seems so many bugs. I wonder if Requiel has read this and noted them down? ;)

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
prolly had bugged chat from both realms on diffs days, but i am so glad i confused u, altho it really didn't take much ..... :p

i don't play other realms so i'm not really bothered how they buff themselves, find the whole bug quite annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom