NF BG's

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Battlegrounds
Levels Through RVR Experience

Through the New Frontiers expansion, players now have the option of engaging in PvE OR RvR combat to gain levels. The experience awards for realm vs. realm combat have been increased for the standard servers. Players will be awarded 8 times more experience than they were previously awarded for killing enemy players in the frontiers.

No longer will you have to wait until level 15 to be able to enjoy the thrill of fighting against other players in Dark Age of Camelot battlegrounds - now you can do it from day one of your character's existence.

- Players can use the portal ceremonies at the border keeps in their home realm to port into the battlegrounds using the Battleground Medallion of Passage. The names and level ranges of the battlegrounds are as follows:

1 - 4 Proving Grounds
5 - 9 The Lions Den
10 - 14 The Hills of Claret
15 - 19 Killaloe
20 - 24 Thidranki
25 - 29 Braemar
30 - 34 Wilton
35 - 39 Molvik
40 - 44 Leirvik

- Teleportation into a battleground will not check for a realm point cap for players to gain admittance into that battleground.

- Players will not earn realm points in the first three battlegrounds - Proving Grounds, The Lions Den, and The Hills of Claret.

- Players will be able to earn realm points in each of the remaining battlegrounds, however, there will be a limit to the number of realm points players can earn in each battleground. After they have reached this limit, killing other enemy players will not grant any more realm points (players will still be able to participate in that battleground until they exceed the level cap). The realm point limits for the battlegrounds are as follows:

Realm Rank 1 Level 3 - Killaloe
Realm Rank 1 Level 4 - Thidranki
Realm Rank 1 Level 6 - Braemar
Realm Rank 2 Level 0 - Wilton
Realm Rank 2 Level 5 - Molvik
Realm Rank 3 Level 0 - Leirvik

- Players who log out in a battleground not designed for their level will be placed in the appropriate border keep.

- Newly created characters entering the game for the first time have a Proving Grounds medallion of passage equipped on the character.

- The first three battlegrounds have reduced prices for their medallions of passage. Note that existing Medallions of Passage will also take players in this level range to the appropriate battleground.

1 copper - Proving Grounds medallion of passage
1 silver - The Lions Den medallion of passage
5 silver - The Hills of Claret medallion of passage

- Experience rewards have been added which will be granted upon the successful keep capture in the battlegrounds from levels 1-44. Upon successfully killing the Keep Lord/Jarl/Chieftain, every eligible player inside the keep region will be awarded approximately 25% of their level in experience. This experience reward can be earned once per level for every level, up to level 44.

W00t This rocks imo :clap: can hardly wait!!!111 :D

Ceryseth

Fledgling Freddie
OMG ph34r my starter style!!!!!
Im gonna start making a BB for the str and shield buff :p

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
This is the way to xp ! 8 * time more xp from killing a foe :drink:

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
isnt it something with they increased the xp you get from killing people in bg alot, or is it not yet??
hahah oh dear god, im relly tired, i could just read the post right above :D well +1

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I've already got my Mystic with capped black (Crafter-dye) SC MP cloth, fully dark specced. You will bend over and take my pow4h up t3h a55! ;)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
though thid doesnt give 8 times more, they changed that so it will still be the same

however on US servers there is a bug allowing rr higher then 1l3 to enter thid, there have been whines about rr2 in thid :p

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Blitzing said:
haha nice :D but wasnt it about 6times normal xp as far as i know?

Have u tryed readning the first post :eek: ?

P.S
is copy'n'paste from 1.70 patch note.....

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
WiZe^ said:
Have u tryed readning the first post :eek: ?

P.S
is copy'n'paste from 1.70 patch note.....
aahh yes ofc, hehe skipped the first few lines :D

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
ow goodie the faster NF gets here the sooner i can start playing my 44 sb again :>

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
damn , my mentalist is lvl 45 :p

the first bg is gonna be fun , I can imagine all those unarmored people running around beating each others with training weapons xD

Eragan

Fledgling Freddie
NF will rockz. :worthy: anyone know when NF is released on the EU servers??

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Eragan said:
NF will rockz. :worthy: anyone know when NF is released on the EU servers??
judging by the lack of info on the main Goa site , i'd say they will give us a month's notice of when it's going to happen.

So i'd say End of Novemeber or December.

ABD

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
though thid doesnt give 8 times more, they changed that so it will still be the same

why not?

if theres bgs for all lvls surely pointless grouping ppl together in thid now :x :touch:

tho every1 will prolly still pl their toons so no action in any of the other bgs

::sigh::

:drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom