Nexus the radar users?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone else get the suspicions that nexus use radar to track down fights? Had more then 5 incidents where some 50s arrive at magmell, fight a bit, and nexus swarms them. They never even turn up at magmell when no level 50s are about, which seems suspicious to me.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
omg hi2u angui

ps. you'd know about their radar, eh?

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Can't really say 100% definately but I got ganked in the middle of the sea earlier by Nexus. Can't really prove anything and also can't really accuse them I guess jsut seemed an odd spot to go to to kill a solo then head abck to mainland :p

living

Fledgling Freddie
often hid behind houses while they where there and they dident find me :> so no i dont think they do... mosts likely a stealther watching the place or low some lowbie telling em.

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
lol :wij: arent we allowed to check magmell when we want ? :eek6: anyway lots of times when i pass near magmell there isnt anything to kill...

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
If they're anything like other guilds they'll probably ask people that get killed where they got killed and by whom. Most people will volunteer this info readily. No need for radar.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
horde dont need radar they have a fg in each town so you never get away hehe.

i dont use radar but i have this kettle that makes my water hot? is this ok with the CoC

Katzz

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think that someone from our guild use radar but im not sure for 100%. Most of the time when we find someone on not well know place its just luck.

I remember one day when we were on way from stygia city to ML5 dungeon. Our driver didnt know well way to the dungeon so he roamed over desert and we were lucky and find 2 guys who exped there so we killed em and they told us that we are damn radar user, and they will report us to goa.

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
Luck = radar
Skill = cheat

;) when someone die, that things come to ur mind.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Imo I agree, they're silly radarusers... Some nexus guy found me outside Camelot E gate today as I were camping it :((((((

ProDMaN

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
Imo I agree, they're silly radarusers... Some nexus guy found me outside Camelot E gate today as I were camping it :((((((
who?? btw :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom