next update?

A

artamogg666

Chanters and reavers getting nerfed and Bonedancer gonna do more damage,This where I have to Draw the line

Chanters gonna loses focus sheild,meaning they can only put focus,on another player on there pet,hp on the pet is gonna be nerfed,mana cost of most of there spells increased

Reavers loses damage,Lose right to bar chain,only studdied

But Bonedancers get mana tap,add damage to life tap

This no bullshyt its fucked up

A

artamogg666

3 things you would like to change

Valewalkers/champions-Procin life tap,inst life tap

Celtic Dualing/Dueling wielding left hand axe damage -Not nefted Pwned Damage Increase

Casters all realms-Have Inst Stun

S

Sandariel ^^

He's not talking about you Fighter o_o

He's talking about this guy opening loads of threads with gibberish in it :D

So...

smilies-36177.png

R

Roo Stercogburn

To be fair potential bonedancer overall damage output is going up next patch: baseline lvl50 dark nuke for all Mid casters.

Power consumption means not many will get wildly excited about this though as most bonedancers are sup and will still get very variable damage.

Chanters are getting juggled, not really nerfed. The heat debuff is being swapped around on the mana line if I remember correctly but since I think most chanters take it to 50 anyway it has no real effect.

EDIT: I'm not aware of Bonies getting mana tap and bonies have always had a Body debuff on the dark line which helps the lifetap.

Oh one thing for peeps that argue about the debuff. It debuffs BODY but is a COLD based spell for purposes of resists etc :D

M

mid.Bashir

(Poster of this topic is the same one that said that one BD ownez 5fg :eek:)

T

Theiir

Originally posted by mid.Bashir
And that a Friar, Theurgist, Animist and Necro can solo 1fg. :)

C

Cami

Originally posted by mid.Bashir

he ever actually played the game? :)

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by artamogg666
Chanters and reavers getting nerfed and Bonedancer gonna do more damage,This where I have to Draw the line

Chanters gonna loses focus sheild,meaning they can only put focus,on another player on there pet,hp on the pet is gonna be nerfed,mana cost of most of there spells increased

Reavers loses damage,Lose right to bar chain,only studdied

But Bonedancers get mana tap,add damage to life tap

This no bullshyt its fucked up

OHHH MY GOD chanters cant have there focus shiled in the same skill line as pbao , uber dd with debuff....god thats awefull..soon they will be as bad as SM's

Hello spoon-feed beetle brained moron , why dont you go get some medical attention ???

B

Brunore

Re: Re: next update?

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
Hello spoon-feed beetle brained moron , why dont you go get some medical attention ???

:ROFLMAO:

K

klavrynd

if you're gonna whine at least get your fact straight lvl5 boi

Users who are viewing this thread