Next Season?

G

greendemon

Just wondered if a start date had been scheduled yet for the next season of BWEFL?

I assume if there is to be another season it will be the last one before EF2 is released?

Also is it still planned to be skill based CTF?

All efforts appreciated!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

B

Bondie

I think widdy would arrange the new bwefl after this 1 is finished all we got left is a semi final and final :) but im sure there would be another one. At least i hope :)

O

old.Napalm

When exactly is EF2 released? Of course the date will probably slip but whats the expected date right now?

W

widdy

yeah just going to get this one out of the way before I set a date for the start of the new season.There's two main reasons.
1. it gives me the opportunity to try and get more clans involved
2. it gives me more time to get the groups just about perfect.

The next semi final match is going to be played today between LS and PMP and the final should hopefully be set for this coming saturday.Then (with fingers crossed) the new season should start app two weeks after that.

Yes the groups will be based by skill,so this should make it more interesting.I have several ideas on how they will be played but the problem is with EF2 on the release cards fairly soon I'm not sure if some of the ideas are worth putting into practice.

anyway hope this helps you a little.

Widdy

O

old.Dreadnought

well widdy, u cud always use these new ideas and save them for EF2 eh? ;)

nap i think EF2 COULD be released before xmas!!! they were hoping if they cud do this...but tbh i doubt it, i think the first couple of months of 2003 are more likely...id rather have a more kick-ass less buggy game, then have it a few months earlier :/

O

old.Napalm

Originally posted by old.Dreadnought
nap i think EF2 COULD be released before xmas!!! they were hoping if they cud do this...but tbh i doubt it, i think the first couple of months of 2003 are more likely...id rather have a more kick-ass less buggy game, then have it a few months earlier :/

Well said. I think that was the reason I didn't like Jedi Shite 2.

M

=M<P=Xerxes

That's why AVP was a let down, very buggy on-line play. Fixed now. Pity it was too late.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread