Next Season Clans

O

old.eH_SimoN

Just wondering, will all active clans in the league automatically be entered in the league next season.....Or will the ahem not so good ones be kicked? Of course i know the season aint even over yet but for some clans it is :p

Not got a guilty conscience or anything but we were more active than a few choice clans in div 3. :rolleyes:

B

bovinusdebilus

Or will the ahem not so good ones be kicked?

Certainly not. BWTFCL is opened to all clans of all levels. That's why there are lots of divisions :)

I don't think that season4 clans will be automatically kept for season5. You'll have to rejoin for this one.

O

old.[SCW]Moon

I don't see the point in clans that don't make the requirements joining the league, if your abusive or have about 3 members why bother eh ?

O

old.eH_SimoN

Ok well if thats the case, who has to be notified of a request to rejoin?

And moon, i dunno if your just joking around or not...but where you get this idea that eH is abusive or has a lack of members is completely unfounded. And insulting......

O

old.[SCW]Moon

where in my reply have I mentioned EH ?

Go through our past games and you'l see exactely what I mean

O

old.eH_SimoN

Ok...

I officially made a mistake..
It was just when ya said "if your abusive or have about 3 members why bother eh ?" i guess i thought eh=eH.

That mixup happens to me quite a lot actually.
Dont ya just hate these moments when you feel real st00pid :p

I actually forgot that SCW was in a group where all they got was defaults cause the other clans were inactive.

Just forget what i said then :)

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Ok m8 looking back over my message I suppose I could have worded it better and perhap's left out the "eh" to avoid confusion :)

V

vuz

As Bovi said we certainly won't look to remove the 'not so good clans' unless they've been 'not so active', any clan that has played all the games they can will be very well looked upon for next season as it shows that they're likely to do the same next season, and thats the kinda clan we like.

Season 4 clans will have to mark down they wish to compete in season 4, marking down that u don't wish to compete is a silly idea used by some leagues.. silly becos dead clans aren't gonna be arsed to mark down they aint gonna compete, and will be entered in.

We'll start checking clans on our waiting list soon, next season we'll be sure every single clan has an IRC room for a start o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom