Next Patch!

O

old.Second

Next version :

The translation of 1.50 is now over, however its installation on Gorre is a little delayed, Mythic being working on an international version of the DAoC clients, which will ensure better compatibility between all versions. As soon as the new client file is ready, 1.50 will be installed on Gorre. More information as soon as possible.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

C

Cerverloc

Im excited. I love Darkness Falls and 1.50 looks to come smoothly. I gained trust in GOA.:clap:

O

old.Mobstomper

Yes as the days go on GOA seem to be doing all they can to bring us up to US lvls.

N1 :clap: :clap: :clap:

C

Chenuba

Yeah look like GOA is getting their act better together.
Keep up the good work GOA, I maybe even end up like you..

O

old.Mobstomper

Originally posted by Chenuba
Yeah look like GOA is getting their act better together.
Keep up the good work GOA, I maybe even end up like you..

Dont be silly ;)

I

Israfael

Roll on, although I think realm abilities is just going to make more people whine about how it's unfair.

L

lamus Yuatja

Righty, Im gonna be brave now <sigh>
Can someone please tell me what "GOA" is ?

I

Israfael

Goa are the company that provides the servers for DAoC and does all the patch work, I believe.

N

Nightchill

Without Goa there wouldn't be an EU version of Daoc. To the best of my knowledge they bought the rights to it for various European countries. Part of the agreement is that Mythic give em all the new stuff (patches). It's then their (GOAs) job to translate it into french and german and get it running.

Iirc there's another company who's bought the rights for Italy, and another for Korea.

L

lamus Yuatja

hey cool, hi GOA <waves> Thanks for the info....You lurn something new everyday...in my case once a month :D

O

old.Odium

Goa is Wanadoo and Wanadoo is French Telecom...I think.

O

old.Biohazard

GOA is a game company that hosts the servers and keeps the game running, Wanadoo is the company that did the distribution, Wanadoo is owned by France Telecom.

N

nume

Why is there such a delay between US and EU patch releases, is this simply down to language translations?

A

Aeiedil

that and eu starting about 0.2 patch versions behind (1.36 when us was on about 1.49 or 1.50)

H

herjulf

Yeah GOA actually does better. aye.
They still havent got a decent network conn though :/.
Or is is purely game related.
very very recently 1/3 of a relic raid LD:ed :).
I cannot gain my trust for them b4 this is working.
And the HUGE memory leakage, if that is what causes the neverending relogging.

V

Vireb

Originally posted by IsrafaelCF
Roll on, although I think realm abilities is just going to make more people whine about how it's unfair.

people will find anything to whine about unless they have /godmode

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by herjulf
And the HUGE memory leakage, if that is what causes the neverending relogging. [/B]

Thats probably mythics table, not GOA :)

G

Users who are viewing this thread