Next patch - 1.76 to 1.78 summary

Serdan

Fledgling Freddie
Nice patch indeed. Waiting for 2p respecs for so long :)

Btw, 1.78 patch is already on test server, afaik, so it will take around 2-3 weeks for it to go live.

edit: errrm, boost my ego as well, you already know where the button is. :)

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Don't know about the mid hybrid classes tbh , but i'm sure they have a easy stun to get off.

Only FYI. Only Mid classes that can spec shield get an easy stun. We get a 2second stun off a side style in Hammer line, and a 2s off parry stun in Hammer style. Mid weapons lines have really useful stuns.... Also get a 7s stun off-chain off-evade in LA. Crap innit.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Belomar said:
What's this fixation with reputation all of a sudden? :p

If that's the thing, help me boost my forum e-peen by giving me reputation points! (Indeed, the little image that looks like this:
reputation.gif
)

blame eggy imo

or gunz...

anyway can't give you any more rep yet :p

and what's your fixation with rep eh? ; )
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showpost.php?p=2464685&postcount=60

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
read fast reough the patch notes, colsnt see anything about thanes and valkyires "call of thosand storms " The thing i have looked most forward too , dosnt that come with this patch ?
:eek2:

johny

Banned
lots of help for alb hib bugs, but almost no help for mid, as we knew from us, mid will soon be deserted.

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
i love the "attackspeed decrease" from behind.. if youre behind the target he usually dont care about fighting back ... :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Might add that Malice as a polearm looks ridicilous when using a style :m00:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
johny said:
lots of help for alb hib bugs, but almost no help for mid, as we knew from us, mid will soon be deserted.

mythic hates midgard, didn't you get the memo? they all play alb!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
mythic hates midgard, didn't you get the memo? they all play alb!

they playing warlocks atm. ^^ they get bored soon then nerf

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
I know bumping is a VERY VERY bad thing, but as the patch is tomorrow - may be usefull for some people to read the first post here kindly prepared by Flim :)

A

Aoln

Belomar said:
What's this fixation with reputation all of a sudden? :p

If that's the thing, help me boost my forum e-peen by giving me reputation points! (Indeed, the little image that looks like this:
reputation.gif
)
Or like this
reputation.gif

Give it to me instead of Belomar!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Tears said:
I know bumping is a VERY VERY bad thing, but as the patch is tomorrow - may be usefull for some people to read the first post here kindly prepared by Flim :)

I'll forgive ye ;)

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
johny said:

Thank god, with only 2 realms balance could be achieved easier.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
RS|Phil said:
Some nice little tweaks. About time they removed the power regen penalty. Been saying that for three years.

Hunters having a better evade than scouts! (taking pet into account) omg!

hunters pet dont effect evade ratio, or have very minial effect, same to blocking.
game has been up now what? over 4 years, and at this point hunter reach same evade what scouts/rangers have had from day 1.
if you wanna compare archers? compare how scouts have "best" bow dmg and rangers best melee dmg, yet there is people who still find something to complaine about hunters.

warlock is strong 1v1 class, yet bainshee is in real rvr alott stronger class + better support to realm.

balancing 2 realm is indeed alott easier, guess few of us remember famous alb love patch, hib love patch and way how mythic stopped here these "realm" love patches.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one Flim!

"Island of agramon in the north sea."

Milegates... bread and butter for assassins... I am very exited :>

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
Nice one Flim!

"Island of agramon in the north sea."

Milegates... bread and butter for assassins... I am very exited :>

not realy, since mostly only fg's will go to Agramon. And a problem for fights at mile gates, is that it say [named] got killed at [name of milegate]. Assassins will camp the bridges to agramon and bridges from bleed/beno/crauchon as they have all the time

polza

Loyal Freddie
Tuppe said:
hunters pet dont effect evade ratio, or have very minial effect, same to blocking.
game has been up now what? over 4 years, and at this point hunter reach same evade what scouts/rangers have had from day 1.
if you wanna compare archers? compare how scouts have "best" bow dmg and rangers best melee dmg, yet there is people who still find something to complaine about hunters.

warlock is strong 1v1 class, yet bainshee is in real rvr alott stronger class + better support to realm.

balancing 2 realm is indeed alott easier, guess few of us remember famous alb love patch, hib love patch and way how mythic stopped here these "realm" love patches.

u cant seriously be moaning that mids are underpowered? only thing they loose out in is pve

shaark

Loyal Freddie
Nerf the mezz Imo 1min mezzed and 55 sec stunned is damn to much time if ur purge is down

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I just love it when clueless people like the one above pop out of the woodwork. :eek:

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Do we get realm respec for money to in this patch?
Lets hope we atleast get cluster before DR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom