old.tRoG

well, first of all, at the patch news... :(

but then, at the event news... :)

btw, like my new avatar and sig? :p

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by DeSlisser
OMG your avatar ROCKS !!

pfffft, sarcasm is the lowest form of wit :)

just a shame the day after that was taken my guild changed their emblem, so there is no longer the yellow cape ;)

D

DeSlisser

Sarcasm :confused:

No mate i think your avatar is nice.

The OMG .... ROCKS !! is a reference to another post.. and a subtle poke in the belly towards Blaen our beloved guild smiter soon to be gimped buff bot

J

Javai

You could read the patch news positively and hope that it means we get 1.50 way ahead of schedule ;)

K

klavrynd

Nooooooooooo , no 1.50 keep it awaaaaaaay

(dont you just hate even less doublefrost damage)

O

old.tRoG

yeah, getting 1.50 a couple of weeks early... but missing out 1.49 :(

so wed have realm abilities and all those toys they put in, but no df or epic armours.

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by old.tRoG
yeah, getting 1.50 a couple of weeks early... but missing out 1.49 :(

so wed have realm abilities and all those toys they put in, but no df or epic armours.

Nope, you'd have the new toys and DF and Epic armours... so perhaps put your old toys back in your pram, eh? ;)

O

old.tRoG

they didnt say they would do 1.49 and 1.50 patched at the same time, because 1.49 (df) is f00ked up.

and they didnt add df in 1.50, so we wouldnt get it?

oh kemor darling, want to clarify?

J

Jupitus

Kemor's down the pub ;)

Seriously, I am sure that the version 1.50 would include everything in 1.49 and more - clearly GOA and Mythic are investigating whether they can go straight to 1.50 and avoid the current bug they have with 1.49 altogether, or whether it will be more effective to concentrate on fixing the bug they have found and continuing as originally planned... we will see....

K

klavrynd

Implementing 1.50 (the instanerf patch) and not including df, expect a major account cancellation then.

They'll lose all the players that sticked around for df then.

J

Jupitus

Klarvynd - was I not clear enough?

Originally posted by Jupitus
I am sure that the version 1.50 would include everything in 1.49 and more

Version 1.50 includes Darkness Falls, silly! Stop panicking - they may even still fix the problem and go with 1.49.... :)

O

old.tRoG

its just that im getting the willies! :eek:

btw klavrynd, even if they did patch 1.50 first, im sure theyd patch 1.49 the second the fix it :)

just rename it to patch 1.50 and a half when they do... or something :)

O

old.mattshanes

if they patch to 1.50 it WILL have 1.49 too just like they did with these 3 patches :p

K

klavrynd

frenchies, they never surprise me

As i understand it, Goa only TRANSLATES game content (mob names,item names, style names, quest names, etc) and they get the "working graphical and gameplay code" from mythic.

So logically, if they should implement the patch everything should be ok.

How is it possible to get texture problems then? Did they translate texture filenames as well??

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by klavrynd
frenchies, they never surprise me

As i understand it, Goa only TRANSLATES game content (mob names,item names, style names, quest names, etc) and they get the "working graphical and gameplay code" from mythic.

So logically, if they should implement the patch everything should be ok.

How is it possible to get texture problems then? Did they translate texture filenames as well??

no, the eu textures need translating ;)

the american ones look to warm, and since it is cold here in northern europe, they decided to translate it so it looked more like home :)

either that or the translators had had so many beers that they... did something that messed things up. yeah, thats right.

A

Alrindel

Quite right, which makes it very frustrating that Mythic keeps giving GOA patches and scripts that don't work, and we all have to wait for Mythic to fix them. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom